pushed my g/f down stairs

Hey, I havent been on the fourm in awhile. Anyways, last nite I had a weird LD and Obe?!?! i thought id share.

I was standing at the top of this staircase with my girlfriend, she explained to me I was dreaming, then I get this weird feeling I walk out of my body (happens whenever i LD). So I wanted to do something fun with her. But she kept telling me to push her down the staircase which was really strange. I didnt want to at first, and kept saying no, but she kept laughing and saying that it was only a dream who cares. So I gave her a shove, and she flew down all the stairs. Then I went down to see if she was ok, and she got up and started yelling at me asking why I did it. Thats pretty messed up eh?.

After that incident i started to wake up, my face felt like it was melted to my pillow it was the only part of my body touching my bed. The rest was just waving through the air, sending my shivers all over. I was in instant SP which felt really cool, it happens to me alot now. Used to be afraid of it, now i like it. Anyways, this one wasnt quite an Obe but it had the intense vibrations.

haha that’s hilarious man…

sounds like a typical woman thing…

PUSH ME DOWN THE STAIRS!!! :wiske:

umm… okay… push

WHY ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT??? :grrr: :grrr:

does she ever overreact to things she wants you to do or anything? Like maybe she asks you to “tell her the truth” about something, like “is this dress pretty” and you’re like “no, not really” and she gets upset, for doing what she told you to do?

I don’t know, that’s definitely how that came off to me… it’s pretty hilarious… I’d like to have some sort of dream like that.

That’s funny :lmao:

Did you tell her about it. :rofl:

Happy Dreaming

Nah, she is pretty cool with stuff like that. She never acts like that or anything, thats why its even more weird. She has never even raised her voice at me before. Yeah, I told her about it and she got a pretty good laugh out of it.

Another unexplained DC phenomenon. Usually they do what you expect, but occasionally they just have their heart set on being shoved down the stairs. :eh:

Hey, no stereotypes!!! Don’t make me have to ask you why you wrote that cause then I’ll have to YELL at you for telling me!

:clown:

:lmao:

whether you like to admit it or not, a lot of women are TYPICALLY like that, hence where the stereotype originated from.

just like a lot of men are typically violent, obssessed with sports, and well… the typical male stereotype.

our society conditions men/women to take on certain roles behaviors, women take it for granted that they can bitch at, sometimes assault men, and the men won’t defend themselves.

So that kind of paves the way for some of them to behave the way they do…

BUT really it was just a joke now - > :grin: a lot of teenagers are apathetic jerks, a lot of women are moody, a lot of men are homophobic… all these statements are more or less true, but that doesn’t mean they even come close to representing all of humanity… there are always exceptions.

I agree completely. I was just joking too. I’m often ranting to my friend about how a lot girls are bitches. Not all of them are, but a fair amount. I hope I never turn into the “Do I look fat in this dress?” type-woman. I shudder at the thought!

LOL Sno. Yeah, stereotypes really suck and i think i subscribe to more of them than i think.

How the heck to stereotypes come about anyways? Just popular social unconscious agreement i guess. Its the ones that are annoying and stand out that create stereotypes and create more ignorance.

LOL a lot of people dont mean what they say sometimes.

Funny how threads topic transforms

As for the OBE aspect :wink: of your experience Comf, i can relate. To me that state i like to call ‘floating state’ its so cool! What i used to do when i wake up into floating was ride it down into SP, and then normal waking. Now i can go the other way which is cool, after sort of mapping it out like that. You ever try to separate from that ‘floating state?’ I try to separate every time now but just cant, or can for a few seconds then ‘snap back’

Oh man i just realized, it seems like the rest of your body is floating while your head is still attached! OMG woa thats cuz your head has more energy (the brain) and so its harder to separate from there. I get that all the time but for some reason totally forgot about the brain activity pull! Thanks for reminding me in some intricate strange way, lol. Maybe you can benefit from that information as well :cool:

How to reduce the head pull, damn. LOL i just remembered that before i got out just by ‘not trying’ anymore, just letting go! When you try really hard and focus…= brain activity. BAM! :smile: :grin:

If i manage to reach float again (havent for a while), ima remember the above. :smile: The above info in regards to diff states though, could be waay diff for you, so here take a handful of salt (whether youre trying to project or not, sounds like youre a natural though, waking up into that alot so you might wanna consider if not already)

"Oh man i just realized, it seems like the rest of your body is floating while your head is still attached! OMG woa thats cuz your head has more energy (the brain) and so its harder to separate from there. I get that all the time but for some reason totally forgot about the brain activity pull! Thanks for reminding me in some intricate strange way, lol. Maybe you can benefit from that information as well "

This reminds me of one time I convinced myself that I had broken my neck, becuase I was trying to OBE, and everything felt so real, but my head wouldn’t move, and I ended up looking upward at the clock somehow, while feeling my head/neck still in the sleeping position.

I wonder if there is some legitimacy to “energy” and separation of the body, and if it differs from just going into an actual dream…

LOL convinced yourself you had broken your neck, hehe funny how the abstract mind works. LOL i dont know which is better, that or my thinking demons were ‘taking me out’ or pulling on me and whatnot lol, after them paralyzing me w/ their spells. LOL laughing interesting indeed! :smile:

I can support the legitimacy of energy and separation, through personal experience (tho i may be the only one). I find that when im in floating state, the harder i try (more mental focus and whatnot) that the harder it is. But when i let go and have no thought i just float right out like second nature. I guess focusing on the presence and your own being, no thought, just ‘letting go’ of all desire, and boom, your body lets you go.

As far as it differing from going into an actual dream. I dont really know, not possessing much experience (funny how id have more AP than LD experience and skill, id always thought itd be the other way around!), but something tells me that going into an LD takes alot more brain focus and concentrated thought and willpower, which would equal more energy. However, that does not necessarily mean that you cannot exit your body whilst in an LD, cuz you may just clear all your thoughts, be in the dream present. Heck, i wonder if it is possible to project directly from an LD, meaning skip waking into SP and then Floating like i always do and just boom out of your body (or somewhere)

Lots of people observing the same things.