Freaky false awakening...

Okay most of us have had them, i’ve had several.

But last night had to be the strangest experience. As always i woke up and believe i was awake laying in bed. I felt something like a bag under the matress as my hand was kind of dangling there. :eh: As i pulled at it i felt like someone sat on me or pushed down around my legs.

I was a little freaked out and closed my eyes and when i opened them i was awake (for real) laying in the same possition.

But the strange thing is i’m not entirely sure whether it was a false awakening or not as even now i do not know when the False awakening ended and when i genuinely woke up. In all seriousness i really do not know if it was real or not, hell i’m not even sure i’m awake now because i really couldn’t tell.

It’s disturbed me a little because then and now feels so real. :help:

I’ve had false awakenings where I looked at the clock, and it said one tim, and I really woke up later (after confirmed by RC) it was hours before the time I saw before… LOL

Three of my past four LDs have been from FAs after WBTB.

sounds like a combo of SP/FA

most SP experiences involve having people sit on you/smother you.

sometimes you can’t help but wonder if someone is really doing thing to you in your sleep though.

Not most, I think; just a few.

i don’t know, why did the “old hag” and various stories of evil spirits get started then?

religious nuts back in the day mostly, Incubus and what not. Now a days the main one is alien abduction.

It wasn’t really SP as i could move i just “daren’t” move, i usually get it just after someone/thing close to me dies. Mostly with pets and the feel like an animals weight in one SP the “animal” actually jumped off the bed and i heard it land-that was a scary one (i sleep alone with my door locked) - it’s easy to see how UFO abductions can “happen” from a SP stance though.

Even now looking back, i’m not sure if the event in the first post was real and a variation of SP - or whether it was a FA or a bit of both. :eh:

plays twilight zone music

What about when you experience SP on your dream self in dreams and LDs… that feeling is crazy and has led to two or three of my LDs… I just start getting super heavy in the dream… and I am like… this isn’t normal… AHHH lucidity!

And I thought that I’d never had SP! I just realised that all of those CAN’T…RUN… feelings were SP. Funny.

I’m not sure how many FA’s I’ve had, but there is one I can still remember. Back in the day, my dad usually woke me up on weekends after he’s cooked breakfast. Well, one Saturday, he came into my room to wake me up, apparently I went back to sleep, but dreamt that I was up. I guess, in my dream, I got up and went to the table to start eating waffles, or pancakes, can’t remember. Right before I woke up, I was putting the fork near my mouth to take a bite. When I woke up, my hand was near my mouth just like the dream. Coincidence or not, that was a really weird feeling.

Oh and I’m new here, this is my first post. Hi. :smile:

^ hmmm sometimes in my dream I’ll eat something and feel tons of “sauce” stuck on my face and I can’t get it off… then I wake up to find that I’ve been drooling all over my pillow… maybe trying to eat it.

"It wasn’t really SP as i could move i just “daren’t” move, i usually get it just after someone/thing close to me dies. Mostly with pets and the feel like an animals weight in one SP the “animal” actually jumped off the bed and i heard it land-that was a scary one (i sleep alone with my door locked) - it’s easy to see how UFO abductions can “happen” from a SP stance though. "

Definitely, and ghost experiences and the likes.