First WILD expercience!

I did the WILD tec. In, which I did 61 point relaxation, on my back. Then, sleeping on my back is impossible to fall aleep, so I slept on my stomach, and positioned my arms so they would not lose circulation. Then, I found myself seeing imagry, and I was like I know im dreaming right now, but its not vivid enough to be the full dream yet. I ended up on my computer. Now, I had all of these strange photos on them. And, you know how in windows xp, how there is the task bar with the start button? Well, it had all of these bricks on it, like from a video game, and they were stacked threee high lol. Now, I found my self typing a message to www.ld4all.com, I dont remember what I was saying. But, I do remember saying at the end, oh, dudes, I got to go, well, actually right now I am dreaming how cool HUH!.. basically I thought I was dreaming, yet, I thought you would actually get the message lol. And, I thought it was hilarious to be on a forum while dreaming. (Also, ive had lucid dreams where I thought I was sleepwaking… lets just say, even in a lucid dream, my logic skills aint that great!.. basically when your dreaming your naturally high) But, then the scene changed. I became aware of my whole room around me soundwise (not visullay, everything was black). And, then I knew my roomate was home… and I heard him breathing outside my door. Then, I heard the door open very slowly. Now, I thought that what I was hearing was real, but I knew I was in a dream state. I was pissed off, for I had a fear of my roomate sneaking into my room, yet this fear is very illogical. Why would my roomate wanna go in my room when im sleeping? If my roomate wanted to steal some shit, he would do it when I was not in my room, duh! Now, I was pissed, cause I knew my roomate was just watching me. And, I wanted to catch him in the act of being all weird and shit. So, now, me and my roomate like to say “Bock, bock, bock” alot, and were both 21, but lol, we still like to act silly. Anyways, I was about to say “Bock!!!” and jump out of bed to scare him. But, I found I was paraylized, well, to me thats good, cause its a sign of progress, but it really suprises me, not what I expected. Then, I willed my self to wake up cause I was so mad at him. Then, I got up (And, im not dreaming now) and found that Brain, my roomate, was not in my room, nor was the door even open. And, I found that none of my roomates were even home! WOW! That was friggin insain!

Now, ive never gottin this far in the WILD technique lol!, im so excited! Is, this what that Hypno Imagry that you talk about? Now, I was also paralyzed and I still could try to move my body in reality with failure. Now, besides the fears being expressed in my Hypno Imagry, the stuff not realated to fear was really fun, reather funny! Now, my new goal, is that once I get to this point again is to let go of my fears. For example, if I hear my roomate comiing into my room ill just try to remain calm and relize that its not real cause im having Hypno Imagry lol.

What are your guys opinoins on this lol! My question is, was I dreaming for real, or was it just the HI stage? Or, tell me related experiences.

To me it sounds like you were dreaming for real.
My dream when I WILD begins with a small image which becomes larger. So far it’s always been like that.

You just had your first LD :partying_face:

Sounds like you were dreaming and were lucid(you knew you were dreaming) but, you just did not know what to do. Try to plan in advance what you will do in your next lucid dream. Remind yourself of it before you go to sleep. This will help a you lot in the beginning. As you have more LD ‘s they will become more vivid and more real. Keep practicing !!!

Happy Dreaming

Um, hmm, interesting. But, ive had lucid dreams before man. Actually, I was just waiting for the dream to set in, cause I thought I was just experiencing HI, because well, I expected it to be HI lol, so then what really is HI. Also, when I was viewing my computer, I did not see myself, I mean like, I had no body. It was just an image of my computer. Also, the reason I did nothing is that this book says to not actively force the WILD dream until it is all vivid and moving, which it was not. I guess when I was at my computer it was more of a series of images.

Also, I was paralyzed. I mean, I could not move at all during the entire time. Also, if I did not get fooled by the fake roomate then I would of smoked some weed and gone around sooting random people lol!

Was this your first WILD?

I am not sure if you were in the hypnogia or actually in the dream but, the fact that you had a non existent room mate suggests that you were dreaming. As for not having a body this may have confused you further if you never experienced a 3rd person view in a dream. Having low vividness is also common but this improves with experience. Next time you can try to use what ever techniques you use to prolong LD’s they also help with vividness. Unless I am misreading something in your post I would say you were dreaming.

Good Luck

Ok I did miss something. Sorry.

This is the dream:

Here you may have awakened slightly and were in SP and experiencing HI.

You may have even drifted back and forth between dreaming and half-sleep.

Hope this helps clear things up for you and I did not confuse you further.

Happy Dreaming

Ok, now this was my first succesfull WILD, but ive tried it everyday for like the past 2 weeks lol.

So, ok, that sounds like a good idea, ill try rubbing my hands together.

Also, I thought I was not in a dream yet during the computer part because I only saw images. Sorry, I did not describe what I meant in great detail lol.

Well, it was more like a slide show.

Like at first I would see my desktop. Then, each new image would just be differnt. Even the one where I was on the forum. It was just an image with stuff I thought I wrote. And, I guess I thought I was typiing stuff. Then, I only heard stuff. I mean, I heard my door open. And, i never ever have dreams without the my vision sense.

Also, that remindes me of some other WILD I did… this ones really messed up. Ok, I was doing WILD, then bam, I started hearing some chick say: “HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, HELP…”. I then opened my window cause, you know its fucked up to ignroe that. And, I found a chick talkign outside, but she was laughing. Like not in danger. So, I hallucinated it.

I mean, if I would of known that I should always ignore everything I hear once im doing WILD, then I would of waited for the dream.

Ok, here is the true question I wanna know: One you know your parylized and once you start seeing images. Relitively, how long does it take till your in a full on dream? (I know you cant measure time, but take your best guess)

Ok, what im trying to say is that HI is like a half-dream state, so your dreaming, just not strongly. And, what I meant by saying if im dreaming or not, was really if im in the full on dream. Sorry to be confusing lol. And, im saying is that I did not wanna try anything active because I read that you have to be passive untill you get to the full on dream. And, yes I did say I was dreamig during the computer part, but I was, I was half-dreaming. So, ya I guess its a lucid dream, but since I was not in the full on one, it was right to just be the silent observer.

Well, anyways, next time, here is my plan:

1. Todo the 61 point relaxation
  2. To eliminate all thoughts
  3. Once, I see the HI, ill just IGNORE whatever I hear, see, or think is going on.
  4. Once I notice scenery, I will rub my hands together.
  5. Then, I will say, behind me will be a lighter and joints, hehe.
  6. Smoke the joints
  7. I will try and conjure up an uzi, and then shoot shit.

But, I dont know the effect of these joints in my dreams, it might be crazy lol.

LOL, nevermind, milod789, you are right. The dictionary says a dream is a series of thoughts, images, or sensations occuring during sleep. So, the computer part was a dream lol. So, then I guess I got dreaming confused with hypnogogic imagry/sensations. And, hypnogogic from the dictionary is: (adjective) of or relating to the state immediately before falling asleep.

So, it all boils down to if I was alseep or not. And, since I was all typing on the computer and could not even feel my body, or even notice it. Then I had to off been asleep.

So, lol it was a lucid dream.

Also, I had another lucid dream this morning again. LOL, this one ruled. I found I was dreaming by looking at my watch. Then, I noticed I was with a friend, which I did not know very well. Then, I also noticed a really hot chick. And, the setting was day time, outside a movie theater. Then, I was like, hmmm, oh, I know!, Ill have sex with her (I thoughts this). Then, I told my friend, hey, check this out!, but, before I did that, I double checked my watch to make sure it was not real, otherwise that would be bad. Then, I went up to her and grabbed her and started taking off my clothes and her clother. Hehe, at first she flung my hands off her. Then, well, the rest was very interseting lets say and laster for about 1-2 mintus.

Heres something intersting I found. Is that she changed her position when I lastly l looked at my watch. I mean, she was on the left side of the building right before walking away. Then all of a suden right from looking up, we were in front of the theater and my friend disapeared. Then, when we were doing it only her and I existed, the scenery was all gone.

So, if your gonna get excited I found that the scenery tends to disapear lol. Then, the dream ends after a while.

Also, I suspect that this dream was a nested dream, where I was in a dream and fell asleep in the dream, BUT, since when I fall asleep I expect a lucid dream, that when I fell asleep in the dream a lucid dream occured! But, I could be wrong lol.

It depends. Where I got confused is that you were laying in your bed doing 61 point relaxation. Then you were suddenly sitting at your computer and typing and doing things which is what made me think you were dreaming. Were you actually sitting at your computer and typing or were you just visualizing your computer screen?

Trying doing WBTB for a WILD. This will make it much easier and wont require all that 61 stuff :smile:

I have had amazing success with intentionally FA when I WILD. I just wake up at about 5 am, and get up for like 20 min. And I go back to bed. After you have done this for a few days you wont have to get up any more and you can just go right back to sleep. When I do this I can feel my body slipping away and I can hear sounds and get hypnog imagry and fro some reason not be startled etc. I usually wake until I think that I have experienced SP, because then I just sit up and open my eyes, or I start rubbing my hands together and trying to look at them and then my room appears. After I sit up I do a RC and I am usually dreaming. LD by WILD and intentional FA :smile: !

No, im sorry to be confusing. But, first I awoke, and I wrote down all my dreams, cause I had some interesting ones like lord of the rings style, I even saw Salron lol! So, when I was done, I started off with 61 pont relaxation. Then, all I did was try to not think while I fell asleep, but keep my mind aware. Then, I started seeing images of my computer. And at one point I thought I was typing on my computer saying something like this: “Hey www.ld4all.com, guess what, lol im typing to you and dreaming at the same time lol”… and I thought it was very funny at the time. Then, after than came the part where I thought my roomate was intruding into my room.

Thats basically what happened and it worked like a charm.

Sounds like you have had a mixed series of hypnogia imagery and dreams while you attempted to WILD.
Also from your description of computer scene, it sounds like a vivid hypnogia imagery to me before you enter some kind of low vivid level dreams before you wake up… and at the end, you might have hallunicated which is common in SP. It’s other type of hypnogia imagery.

Dreaming is a full sensation experience to me mostly in 1st person’s point of view whereas hypnogia imagery is more like visual hallunication without other sensations and usually is taken in 3rd person’s point of view or in a detached way.

Making senses? Anyways congrats and keep it up. :wink:

Now that you know what the hypnogia feels like you will be able to learn how to navigate your way through it better. Keep practicing.

I had two sleep parylis episodes before this…

I bassically frist woke up… then rather than just trying to go to sleep… I just sat there and zoned out. Now… I was in a room and I saw a black orb at the top of curtain. Now, I thought it was real… so I was like… hmm, should I fight it? So, then I decided to jump out of bed and start swinging at it. But, I found I could not even move, arg! Then it flew directly at my chest and I woke up.

Then one time I woke up from a dream that had to do with the video game called Diablo. Then I woke up from the dream and noticed my dorm room door was open. Then I saw this big friggin dinosour like demon come in. So, I was like CRAP… and I knew what was happening and just woke up.

Now next time, I plan on ignoring my fears, hehe.

Keep practicing. You are getting there.

Maybe when you wake up in the middle of the night try and wake yourself up just a bit. It might help you think a little more clearly as you go back to sleep. Then hopefully you won’t get as confused in the hypnogia. You should pas through it quickly.

Don’t stay up so long that you have a hard time getting back to sleep. Just like 2 or 3 minutes.

Happy Dreaming