why cant i clue in?!?

AARRGGHHH im so mad. I had a ND and i was walking down the street and then i saw winamp text that said “While Lucid Dreaming - (cant remember band name)” and then it turned into a music video.

After seeing that I still thought I was in reality and nothing was wrong. :grrr:

Does this happen because I really want to LD?

Lol, you just made me remember a dream I forgot to include in my dream journal, thanks man!

Wells let me try to recall it:

I remember I had to save the world from some evil force. But, the crazy problem is that they were on the moon. And, I tried to use my lucid problems to get to the moon. I kept on trying and trying but I never managed to will my self to be on the moon. I remember being on a balcony most of the time I was trying to do this. Heres the funny part… I was not aware I was dreaming lol!!!

Don’t worry dude, cause nearly all of my dreams are insaine and I dont go lucid. But, maybie the next time you have a dream similiar to this you will become lucid. For example I had a dream where I was sitting accross some hot chick I wanted to make out with, but did not becasue I thought it was real. Then, in another dream I noticed I was in a similiar situation, and was immediatly lucid. Then, I kissed her.