Bad taste

Okay so how many people ever get horrible tastes (or good) in their mouth that they can still remember what it tasted like the next day? WIthout this being a memory from your waking life.

I’ve had both good and bad tastes, and remembered them the next day.

my dreams are tasteless. i guess i don’t eat very much in my dreams. this might be because i am often n a rush when i eat.

i also don’t smell much in my dreams. i have a weak sense of smell.

i would like to have more taste and smell in my dreams, they would become much more vivid and lucidity would be greater.

until recently, i barely heard anything in my dreams. they were mostly images and thoughts. sometimes voices. and i don’t recall speaking very much. now i’ve been trying to make my pre-dream state more interactive by talking to imaginary dream characters as i fall asleep. i found that this increases chances of lucidity. instead of just sight, i have sound. i imagine that i could do the same with the other senses. this could possibly make lucidity even more likely as well as more real.

It’s not so much tastes in my dreams, but sound and smell.
I sometimes have dreams where I smell smoke really strongly that when I wake up, I have to check that it was just a dream.