Hypnosis test

Or like use a video image capture tool to record it then use something like movie maker to make it as long as you like, then say using your TV card conect your puter to the video and tape it - or burn it on a CD?

Yes Jack quite easily :wink:

infection i had a look at that site, got the lucid one but im bit confused on what im ment todo. do i just listen to it when ever? or do i listen to it in bed and try and get deeply relaxed and let him put me to sleep and talk to me subconciously?

No, you’re supposed to stay conscious during the hypnosis session, but you’re supposed to concentrate and listen to his suggestions (you can’t be distracted… doing it when everyone is all around isn’t gonna do you any good) and you should try that for a set time (4:00? bedtime??) for a few days. If you’re really easy to hypnotize, you should notice results. During hypnosis you don’t have to feel any different but you have to concentrate on his voice and follow anything he wants you to do like close your eyes or relax or anything. If you’re countering the file by thinking “this is stupid” or “this isn’t gonna work” it probably won’t. Gotta be confident.

Oh i love this thing I have it saved on my computer from one of my friends who sent it to me. I always look at it for like 2 minutes and then look around the room, the walls move and things grow and i see colors. It reminds me of the begginning of a shroom trip but only for a few seconds. It works really good with me, like maybe the number 5 on the evaluation. I’m not interested in hypnotism though, and deffinitly not $98 hypnotism.

I can see coulours, and a kind of spirograph shape behind the spiral, but my hand did nothing, and after I stopped looking at the spiral it was normal

There is a program that you can download that will display a similar spiral fullscreen. After staring at that for some time It gives you the same visual distortions that this does, but IMO they are more vivid.

It is called the LSD spiral, and I believe it can be found somewhere at thedrugsindex.org

my eyes are vrey very bad with motion

but… i can still see the spiral imprinted as an after image on anything i look at for a second

when i looked at my hand i saw a spiral on it briefly… maybe a bit of a haze, didn’t last long.

so i tried it again, stared more intently… saw some pink over my hand.

but NO HAND GROWING

i’m not really good at those kinds of things though… if it were some sort of other mind trick, maybe.

I have windows XP and I can not get the program to open. Any one else have problems with it?

You aren’t necessarily supposed to see your hand “grow”. There are just visual distortions. You If you look around at your wall or something, it may look like it is “breathing” or slightly shifting. It isn’t any sort of inebriation, just slight visual distortion that passes quickly.

I’ve tried to do this before, when I had WXP, and it wouldn’t work for me at first, then it suddenly decided it would work…don’t know why it did this, so I’m sorry I can’t help!

Here is my Fav. illusion

web.mit.edu/persci/people/adelso … usion.html

im a 5… but i want to be a 6

This is definitely my favourite!

https://www.optillusions.com/dp/1-52.htm

That one caused me to make a loud noise . :eek:

There are SO ****ing many of those!!!

Ok. Thanks anyway. I’ll keep playing with it. see if I can get it to work.

Only a two for me. All I saw was a slight glow on and around my hand. No real shape shift.

I just got done checking out the site for www.warpmymind.com I am surprised by a lot of the stuff they have there. Do most of them actually work or what?

Heh, I saw a red flower behind the spiral, an orchidea to be exact.

EDIt: actually its more like a lotus

I did the hypnosis test again, only on a better computer and that time it was much more of a dramatic change. I would say three or four for me. Hard to tell. They arn’t very specific on what the difference between the middle ones are. This computer sucks so bad that it couldn’t keep up with the spinning. How pathetic is that!?

On www.warpmymind.com , I tried the induction file. I kept a open mind knowing that if it were all possible, going in skepticle would ruin any chance of achieving anything. I was amazed by the results of my first time. I didn’t go completly into a trance because as soon as I started slipping away, my heart beat picked up, just like when I started to do WILD. It actually was a very similar feeling, exept my eyes were open (but my vision was very dark and hazy).

I sat in my chair and I just did what he said with the relaxation and my head slowly dipped down until it reached my chest. As I relaxed my eyes slowly closed. It really did seem as though I had sleep paralysis, but there were no vibrations like you would feel with sleep paralysis.

Just thought I would share my first try with that.