My Eyes hurt. Rem is gonna suck

my dan eyes hurt, i woke up this way, it hurts to move the left or right or up or down a lot, i have to move my head to see things. Rem is gonna suck. What is wrong with me???

you have looked too much :tongue:

timeless have you strained them somehow (like trying suneye method?) what kind of pain is it? are they normal color? red? are you sick? if it’s really that bad consider a short doctor visit

LOL Pasquale:)

Just get some eyedrops.And hehe…what its got to do with REM?You dont think its due to sleeping?Like it was said you have propably strained them somehow.It will pass.if not see doctor instead posting!!:slight_smile:

yeah, thats happened to me a few times before. it goes away after a few days.

only @ u Q :wink:

i dont know, i feel asleep with my eyes facing upward once b 4 and had the same effect, i dont know about this time, no suneye and it is still ehre today. my eyes are the normal color and i dont feel sick…

Well i ove my eyes left and riught and up and down in REM and taht HURTS !!! :razz: and why seea docter when i can post :razz:

yes we are all qualified, we can do diagnosis-at a distance, write drug prescriptions and we do this for free. you may call me dr. pilot. that was my assistant dr. jack, and meet our new test subject, dnLMicky :tongue:

ooo sounds good. amp me up with drugs, but make sure u test them all first. all at once. one your test sub :razz:

ok 3 days now and it is slowly recovering, what a pain this has been but damn my dreams have been good, or i just have been remembering them again lol

it hurts to move your eyes because ur sinuses are full of stuff and they are under alot of pressure so looking around just presses on your eyes and puts more pressure in ur sinuses

ok taht makes sence, but i dont recall having a blocked nose or anything. how do i fix this problem in the future?

I’ve had this lots of times, I find going to sleep acctualy helps, just don’t rub your eyes and don’t put any kind of pressure on them.

[edit]
PS: and stay away from the TV and computer (easier said then done :wink: )

mystery

lol ok i can do that. Ty :happy: