WILDing every night!!!

It’s driving me nuts! I can’t get to sleep normally. I often get to bed very late and I have to really sleep so I haven’t got time to wait to get into a dream. And it takes like an hour to get close to REM-stage. Every night it’s the same thing. I’ll go crazy!!
I hate those vibrations
Only way I’m spared from this shit is when I’m extremely tired and can’t keep my eyes open.
I can’t stay up that late… then I’ll get like two hours sleep per night

Is there any way I can get rid of this curse!?

:cry:

Have you tried WBTB.

When you go to sleep give your self a suggestion that you will wake after each dream. You should find yourself waking after a dream. Then go right back to sleep. If you can don’t even move or open your eyes. Use what ever wild technique you do and you should find it easier and faster. Also, because you are only up for a few minutes it should not be so disruptive to your sleep.

but i don’t want it! i don’t do any wild-thingie, it just happens everytime i’m not sleepy enough
but i’ll think about WBTB when I want to have a lucid dream… right now I don’t have the time for chasing lucidity because I have to write like 500 reports. study for the national test in mathematics and to fix my grades in school.
It’s too much when I have to think about LD’s too :eek:

don’t think so much when you try and go to sleep.

Well to be honest I am not sure what to tell you about this one. Maybe you are so stressed out about all the report you have do that you are having a bout of insomnia.

I mean you usually have to try to WILD.

Most of WILD techniques also help you relax which may help you get to sleep faster.

Good luck

milod789

well… that sounds right… but how do I cure it?
Eat something? Do something?

I’ll try to think less, but that’s hard :eh:

I’ve been there. All I can tell you is give it time, and say it aloud “I will not WILD DAMMIT!” right before you jump into bed. Besides that, all I can say is take some sleeping medicine. ^.^

what’s wrong with vibrations? If you are entering the vibrational state, that’s fantastic, just stay in it and clear your head and let whatever happen, you ARE technically sleeping at that point.

Otherwise I don’t understand what you mean

vibrational state = paralyzed and vibrating, which means you are probably in REM.

You should do WILD in morning instead of evning, cause you are much closer to rem stage after you had a few hours of sleep.

Holey Reality wrote

Yes. I guess that is why I am having a problem coming up with a solution. I am having trouble understanding christo’s problem. I mean at this point all you have to do is let go a little more and you are dreaming. Let go completely and you are dreaming unconsciously.

Other than that the only other suggestion that might help is sleeping medication.

well my problem is:
I just want to sleep normally but it keeps me awake when I have to wait for an hour to get to a dream. Technically I’m sleeping but when I wait around for a LD (which never comes because I get tired of hearing things and those vibrations so I wake up and try again) I am wreck the day after…
I can’t let go completely because everything that is happening is kinda distracting. I come close to LD’s often, see almost complete settings flash by but I never get into the dream… that’s frustrating, why keep doing it when I don’t have the time and I’m f*cked up the day after? I don’t get any results…

well… there’s probably no solution… I’ll just have to train myself not to recognize unlogical thoughts (that’s my WILD-technique I noticed these days)[/b]

Ive had that problem too… still do sometimes. What you need to do is just forget about lucid dreaming just tell yourself “If it was meant to be, it will come”. Become absorbed in how comfertable you are… Imagine how nice it is too be laying down all cozy… Also i would recommend drinking a glass of warm milk before going to bed, or mint tea, or something to relax you and help you sleep.

why can’t you just go to bed earlier?

Is there some DIRE consequence for doing so? A long job?

So you’re saying that you are asleep (your body that is?) but you have to WAIT for REM?

That really isn’t so… if your body was really asleep (try to move it!) then you can do a huge number of things to jump start dreaming (maybe it’ll be NREM dreaming I don’t know, but it’ll be dreaming)

For example…
rope: imagine you are climbing a rope, try and feel yourself climbing it… this should pull you out of body.

breathing: do slow and rhythmic breathing to try and deepen the state.

roll out: roll out of your body, if you are ABSOLUTELY PARALYZED and VIBRATING you can simply will your “self” to roll out of your body, it feels just like you are doing it in real life…

lift your hands out…

I don’t get it.

To be in a parlaysis with vibrations is to be in REM… maybe you just think you are paralyzed, I get that a lot, the only way to know is to try and move… it sounds like you are drifting in and out of light sleep/ HH and not ever feeling “rested”

If so, I know how that goes, and I don’t know how to help you other than go to bed earlier, or take some medication… but medication is infinitely more worse than it is good, and should only be a once in a while thing.

So… maybe you should go to a sleep center if it really bothers you?

Have you thought about not doing WILD at bed time. Instead use the WBTB method. When you wake in the night just go right back to sleep and you will be able to slip right into the hypngia and into the dream in just minutes. This should cause less disruption to your sleep.

Good Luck

holy reality

thanks for the tips, haven’t thought about helping myself get out of the body. As you understand the WILD’s just come without me wanting it and I never get into a dream… frustrating. But I’ll try this one.
I know that it feels real when you “move”, it always feels like someone is turning me around and pushing with their fingers on my stomach. :help:

thanks again

Ihad the exact same thing!!!
i couldn’t shake it!!!
got to sleep at 5 am every night it was crazy just lieing there!!!
I found a solution though!!
the first night after just being tired form it i used a meditation cd it helped me slightly this time i got to sleep around 2am… this got me very close into a lucid dream! i was sooo close!!
the next night i decided to make my room a very good sleeping environment, i cleaned my room and my desk and everything that looked messy… when it came to about 10pm i finished…
Then straight away without thinking for life’s daily things i went to bed…
forget brushing ur teeth, forget the shower, forget homework or study, forget everything and go against daily lifes routines…
This is what helped me! i just lied down, closed my eyes and decided to apply mild but very softly, i only repeated the phrase i used 5 times…
I then just didn’t think about wilding at all if i started to think about it i would make sure to totally think about something else like how my day went… eventually i drifted to sleep!!

christo

Sorry I could not be of more help. :sad:

The only thing I can suggest is that you see a doctor about some sleeping pills on nights where you can not afford to lose sleep.

Good luck.