do you loose your temper while dreaming?

Controlled release. I agree with you. It is a way to release your emotions without hurting anyone in your dreams. I do that occasionally, depending on how stressful I am. It really helps me to feel better when I wake up, you know? :smile:

Yes. I know exactly what you mean. You wake up and feel as though a weight has been lifted off you. I get that by having positive up lifting dreams to but, sometimes it just is not as much fun as having a “ tantrum” once in a while.

just conjure up 1 of those things where u just type what u want to say and hit enter

kick ass.

I plan on losing my temper in my next LD, when ever it feels like coming around, I’m just gonna go psycho through my school hunting down the french teacher and any Dream police that get in the way.

Probably some DA’s - Dream Avengers…

You may have lost lucidity or maybe felt guilty about it. Just remember It is ok to express your self in your dream. It is your dream world and you have nothing to feel guilty about. There is no such thing as dream avengers unless you create them your self.

Happy Dreaming

Wow, I’ve never lost my temper in a dream before and I’ve had quite a few annoying DCs and Lucid Occurrences. When I first started LDing, I was all too nice to DCs. I would have ideas in mind for what I wanted to do and then a DC would ask me a question and I’d stop to talk to him/her. I remember one lady asking me about standardized tests and I actually tried to relieve her confusion. I am just too nice in my LDs and IRL probably.

Erm… yes, nice crazy people! don’t send me to hell! :cool_laugh:

I don’t lose my temper much in LD’s, sept’ maybe one time where I realised I was dreaming and mentioned it to one of my freinds in the dream, he said “Your not dreaming, stop being an idiot!”
At that moment I pulled out a chair and smashed it over his head… actually now that I think about it it was pretty funny, he had birds and a massive lump on his head :tongue:

sno_isulli

Most of the time I don’t either. But every once in a while I let loose in my LD’s. As you have more LD’s you can learn to use them in many different ways. Like I and Dm7 mentioned you can use them to release frustration (I’ll use this one since the topic is looking your temper) safely and with no consequences. I often feel much better afterward. Again it is not something to do all the time but don’t be afraid of it either.

Sometimes you have to remind your subconscious who is in charge here. LOL :smile:

Don’t worry as you have more lucid dreams and improve your control you will realize that You are boss in your dreams. It is just a matter of increasing your lucidity. As you gain more control you won’t be as easily distracted by your dreams. Keep practicing.

Happy Dreaming :smile:

oooo yes. many many many times, it has mostly to do with the dream gods not giving me the ansers to the questions i asked lol and if it wasnt that it had a lot to do with fighting in my dreams there was a time when i was fighting in ever rem period and this was really draining me, and in these dreams i used to go lucid and get so mad at it all i blew the dream to peices, and then blew my self out of the dream, it is such an intence feeling when you do that,. used to happen as well when i felt taht there was another thing trying to control my dreams and that i didnt like so i got angry and blew it to bits,

but i dont always blow my dreams apart, i can hold them and e just as pissed, sometimes i just cause mass death and yer i have sent a few DC to dc hell as well, i yell at them if they do somthing they are not ment to that includes fighting amongst them selves as well lol i dont like that, just think of either portals that lead to other places or nmassives beams of energy that fall from the sky, and you got me when i am in a good mood :razz:

Reading this now I think I can understand why some DCs would be dissapointed when people LD everyday, I mean how would u like if everyday Id mess around ur home and go around and kill people, sad huh?

Well, if you believe that your DC’s are alive. Yes. If you don’t then, No.

Your dreams will react how you expect them to.

not always…

Thanks for your advice milod, but I’ve been LDing for five years and am pretty accustomed to them. I just feel like my DCs are real (cause they are so realistic) so that’s why I am nice to them. I just have a freakishly nice tendency about me. Ex: I was at the grocery store today and saw this little grasshopper-like bug almost get killed about four times. Finally I picked it up and brought it outside to the bushes. THAT’S my problem! I don’t think it’ll go away over time, but it has decreased a fair amount in my LDs since I started practicing.

Perhaps you can find a way to incorporate the distracting DC into your dream. Like teach them how to fly or whatever you were going to do. That way they become a part of your dream rather than distracting you.

I would not consider that a problem. There are not enough nice people and far too many mean people.

:thumbs: Looking out for nature :smile:

Hey, great suggestion for dealing with my DCs! Not only will I feel good about teaching them something, but I won’t be distracted from my LD mission! Cool.

Yeah, gotta look out for nature and all of God’s little creatures. (Most people are probably cringing!)

:content:

I can’t speak for everyone, but good guess. :smile:

Interesting way to look at it. If you act inappropriately, you get banned for a week. If you’re nice, you’re rewarded with extra LDs. If I can just strap some placebo onto that I’ll be in business.

I was thinking of you, Atheist, when I wrote that.

:grin:

That is placebo! It creates a feedback loop (this has been mentioned before) when each LD reinforces more LDs.

clever and makes sence, but i thought u wrote placebo or how ever u spell that, and that doesnt make a great deal of sence, a sugar pill? lol.

where is that topic i would like to read it