NeuroPop

Hey, i just found this on the internet: www.neuropop.com

They claim they can change your state of mind through sound, they even claim they can make your head feel bigger, or make your eyes twitch, just by listening to some sounds.
It may sound a bit like they’re using binaural beats, but the examples i found on the website doesn’t quite sound like that, and they don’t mention it on the website. What do you think about it? :smile:

bunch of crap, i cant beieve that they actually charge ppl for this sh*t.
or maybe its just me and the fact that i am one of those unlucky ppl who cannot be hypnotized. i doubt that has anything to do with hypnotism, bu still, it had no effet on me what so ever. :eh:

Absolutely.

Yeah, i’m pretty sceptic about it too… Couldn’t really get any effect with the samples, and they’re only 10 seconds long anyways!
Just wanted to hear if it was just me :smile:

I played “all the tracks” listening now. Not doing anything at all. But it’s pretty cool to listen to anyhow.

This thread reminded me of something:
resonateview.org/theta/more.htm

Tell me what you guys think of it.

Yes, that souns a bit like this, but still i think Voyager uses binaural beats, plus it uses flickering lights. The NeuroPop ppl claim that they can make the mind-altering sounds by using some algorithms they’ve worked out, along with the knowledge of how the brain reacts to different frequencies.

I thought it sounded very interesting, but i’m afraid it’s a hoax :sad: