Competition Rankings for May

One, and it was short.

2 more from last night that i can remember, i had a few more, but ofcourse i 4got them on waking sooooo i wont b counting if i cant remember.

lol it was cool in one of the lds i made things grow and shrink all over the place, i clearly remember doing this to someones eyes, and then to my own, it was the trippyest feeling i have ever felt u have 2 try it :happy:

LOL great idea TS :smile:

5 LDs so far for May.

looks downward at his signature

Yeah, 29… I’m not sure if all of them are in my DJ, but I know I started recording them early this month.

I did in fact count them though starting the beginning, one night I had 6 or 7 I think so that is what bumps the average up quite a bit, usually it’s 2-4 a night.

I feel like I should count higher since I often have to re-enter my dreams 4 or more times and really really strain to remain stable and in dream, and I mean, that isn’t easy, often times I just happily accept a dream is ending, sometimes I get mad and go back, and well, my “skills” for re-entry only really came to me about 3-4 or so months ago, having LDed for what, 2 years?

I’ve been able to have at least one a night more or less for probably a year or close to a year by now though.

29 LDs so far?? That’s pretty amazing! I think we got a new Pedro over here :content:
What techniques do you usually use? Or do you just become lucid by recognizing the “dream feeling”?

Good job! :happy:

fortunately/unfortunately i don’t use techniques

i’m usually lucid in my 2nd and last dream cycles… because I wake up after every REM it seems like… I unplugged my clock to see if that would help me feel more rested, and I think it has, I find myself wanting to get up at like 2 a.m. though … :confused:

but yeah, I don’t know, I guess I unconsciously WILD into my LDs, whenever I wake from a dream I think about it, and if it was a good dream, I try to re-enter it, and I usually won’t be lucid, or if I decide the dream isn’t worth continuing, I’ll end up becoming lucid sometime later after going back to sleep… and then I’ll usually be semi-lucid in the morning and then upon wake up/re-entry I’ll be fully lucid.

It depends… it’s rare that I actually stay awake into paralysis or into a dream, only if I have to keep re-entering an already lucid one.

So I think I’ve just set up a pattern of familiarity to dreaming.

I think I’ll try to be lucid in my first dream cycle tonight! Those are always fun.

4 LD’s

You may be WILDing unconsciously into your LDs? You’re one lucky guy :wink:

to some degree mystic, not in other aspects.

9 now

I didn’t think this owuld be happening, but I kept track just in case. I’m at 8 for this month…

HOW THE F does HR have 29… lol… does he sleep all day?

Drops in and out of dreams, isnt it somthing like that HR?

regardless it is impressive

Oh well… I’m fine with LDs every other night :smile:

Thats 9 for me… but it was sad… I didn’t realize it until like an hour into the dream… so I knew it would be short… and it was… heh

First I was going to school in boston, then I transfered to columbia and had an awesome loft bedroom… and then I was an undercover agent at columbia with my friend and we busted up some crime scene… heh… then I became lucid… but it was such a long dream.

I can do that :happy:. I eithere re-enter the dream lucid, or gain lucidity after a while. I can’t do as much as I like though, cos I have to wake form the dream naturally (not by my WBTB alarm).

5 LD’s

well i’m out of school (since friday)

i like to sleep (or be in bed) for like at least 10 hours…

I tend to have at least 2 LDs per night, one I think I had 5 or more…

(only one today, but I got up early)

33/12 = 2.75 lucid dreams per night which sounds about right to me.

I have horrible sleep, I mean, I wake up possibly once per hour, I can’t always re-enter, I usually have to at last twice per night spend an hour with sleep inducing techniques to get back to sleep which is very hard when you’re relaxed and unfocused… so.

I guess I’m either naturally aware of my sleep pretty much at all times except my first sleep cycle, or something is wrong with me.

Getting a better bed might help, my back always hurts, no position is comfortable.

Take me out of the comp rankings please. I wont be here for a bit and wont be updating so there is no point in me being in there. I need some time to cool off Otherwise i may say somthing that i will regret

Cheers

Put me in with 26 LD’s.

26 LDs in 13 days? That’s so consistent it’s sickening.

I had a pretty funny LD-moment this morning :smile:

I was browsing this thread when I noticed that I was down to 0 LD’s and Jaroed and Siiw had passed me with 3. I remember thinking “hey, that can’t be right, at least I had 1 LD!! Maybe I’m just dreaming this?”

and that’s about what I remember, maybe I became lucid after that.

Most likely I probably just accepted the fact that Jarod may have made a typo :cry:

:rofl: Macrophage!