Spasm During WILD?

Well, I’ve tried WILD a couple of times (with much success though). But one of the things that is annoying me, is that ocasionally whilst atempting it, a part of my body will suddenly twitch or shot out or something.
It happens at the point where your sort of imagening dreams, only it’s more like a day dream than an actual dream.

This isn’t usually a problem (other than making me restart WILD), but this morning it was.
I was laying in bed, listening to my breathing, and was in that state I mention aboved. All of a sudden, my leg lashed out (hard), and hit my wall, toes first. It’s taken a large chunk out of my toenail, and hurt like hell. I’m really surpised it didn’t break my toe.

Another bad case would be in the past, when I ‘tripped over’ in that day dream thingy. My entire body went into spasms (which, yeah, scared the hell outta me).

Has anyone else experinced this? Or is it just me. And is there anything I can do to stop this?

yeah, happens to me every now and then but mine aren’t that hard.

I googled around for it found something called “myoclonus”

ninds.nih.gov/health_and_med … nu_doc.htm

medhelp.org/forums/neuro/archive/2409.html
j-bradford-delong.net/movabl … 01214.html

It’s only occured a couple of times whilst attempting WILD, so I doubt it’s any of those diseases (or, at least, I hope so :eh:)/

heh. Well pretty much everyone I know who I’ve asked has these occasionally, so either we’ve all been eating too much beef, or it’s perfectly normal… It normally starts with the feeling of falling, then I’ll suddenly “hit” the bed and a leg or arm will jerk out sideways and hit the wall, which can be annoying, but quite fun, at times.

Yes it is very common. I often feel like I am having a seizure when trying WILD. You just have to ignore it.

yeah I get it rarely
if it isn’t too bad, just remain relaxed and still and it shouldn’t disturb trance

hmmm

sometimes i get spasms during the day in my arms…

:confused: kind of scares me that i could have one of those diseases, but I probably don’t.

… i usually have them once i think about them too, like, i just now thought about them so might start having them again. They suck.

Yup, I’ve had that happen; I was riding my bike (in a half dream state) and hit a tree, my legs spasmed, and I woke up. I think it is when the mind is imagining things, but the body has not yet been paralysed, so when something happens, your body corresponds to it.

Yup, I’ve had that happen; I was riding my bike (in a half dream state) and hit a tree, my legs spasmed, and I woke up. I think it is when the mind is imagining things, but the body has not yet been paralysed, so when something happens, your body corresponds to it.

I get it all the time… not only one part of my body, but it’s like the whole body sort of jumps… used to scare me a bit earlier, but I got used to it. sucks that I have to start WILD from the beginning again every time… :sad: