The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic X

Hi fleeting form and spaceseel :peek:

Welcome to the forum! I hope this site and its forum can be of great help to develop your LDing :happy:

Happy dreaming! :smile:

yep, I’m a newbie. :smile: I’ve been fooling about with lucid dreams a couple of months now, with none too good results.
I’ve only had two lucid dreams so far. The first lasted for 3 seconds or something, so I just realised I was dreaming before I was awake. The second time, I realised I was dreaming, did a reality check (turned a girl blue… :tongue:), got so excited I started jumping up and down 5 feet in the air, remembered “oh, I shouldn’t get this excited, I’m going to lose my lucidity, I’m going to wake up!”, started to spin around my own axis, and waking up…

I hope I’ll find some good advice here, that’ll help me on my way to control lucidity :smile:

My name is Stine, by the way. 16 year old female from norway. :smile:

Welcome, Stine from norway! It’s good to see another norwegian in here. :cool:

:happy: Just five days since my last visit to this topic and we have five new members posting here. :content:
Welcome to ld4all maidyn, ilana, spaceseel, fleeting form and mariposa :wiske:
I wish you all well on your lucid quests. :content:

Hi. I just found out about LDing yesterday but have always been intrigued by dreams. After reading quite a bit I went to bed and had my first LD last night. Well, the first one I actually had at will. I’m mega excited about learning more about dreaming and LDs and hopefully experiencing more.

Wonderful forum!

Hey, that’s great to hear, Spacetronaut. Congrats on your LD (and wow, that was fast!).

I hope you enjoy your stay here. :wink:

I’m new to the forums, but not exactly new to LDing. I’ve had a few LDs I can remember, but just thought it was something cool at the time. This was when I was much younger, but now it seems that since I am older I can no longer achieve lucidity, and it can be very frustrating. A friend directed me to this site, and I’ve now become obsessed with once again reaching lucidity in my dreams. I’m very excited that there is a community here to discuss everything about this, and to help others in their quests!

Spacetronaut

Welcome and congratulations on your first LD. :thumbs:

Hello Spacetronaut :universe: and Scnigey :wave: welcome to ld4all.

Hey everyone, i’ve been stalking around on the forums for a couple of days, now i finally decided to signup :content:

Welcome to the forum, Tz0rcelan, Scnigey, Spacetronaut and mariposa :happy:
Good luck with all your LD adventures! :content:

Hey!

I’m new to the forum, but not very new to the phenomena. I have had few experiences during my childhood and teen-age with low level LD. But not anything compared to high level LD (as they call it) what i experienced few days ago (and i was even not aware of any tehnique what to use, i have only heard about conciously flying in dream).

I’ll probably share my LD in another thread soon.

Hi peoples! I’m new. I’ve had one sort of like LD.

Hello…
I’m also new to this forum.
I’ve been keeping a dream diary more or less since I was 12, but I’ve never really experienced a LD. There has been dreams where I’ve been in a very hard or embarrassing situation and wishing intensely that it all is just a dream, and then I realize that it is.
And some other things about me: I live in Sweden, I’m very interested in psychology and animal rights and music, I’m 18 years old in July.
And sometimes, I write weird things since my english isn’t as good as I want it to be.

Welcome to ld4all Tz0rcelan, Cyrus, Xgamer4 and patient_career_of_sleep

Hope you have fun browsing all the topics and posting of course :grin:

Welcome patient_career_of_sleep, Xgamer4, Cyrus

I hope you enjoy the forum and I look forward to reading your posts and hearing about your experiences.

Happy Dreaming :smile:

Yes, hi, I’m new here… Why else would I post in this topic?

Well I’m not new and I post here. :tongue:
Welcome to ld4all SleepingCartographer. :grin:

Hi :slight_smile: …i’m Jade. This forum seems really cool, and I’m very happy to have found it. I recently began reading a bit about Lucid Dreaming after someone mentioned it to me. I wanted to try it, so I started writing down my dreams… it’s very interesting. I haven’t had one yet… but I’m working at it.