Waking Pain

Here’s something odd i want to talk about or discuss on. Lately I’ve been having problems, while im sleeping. It’s not a problem i can fix(maybe), but it’s really odd. When im sleeping, like in the middle of the night, i would wake up in complete pain. I would shoot up from a dead sleep, and grab my leg for relief. What I do exactly is hard to explain, i guess im affected by my dream or something, but i would stretch my legs really far, that i would like pop a muscle or something. I say something, b/c i really dont know what the hell i do. And its hard to put it back in place, i would wake up and rub my leg for comfort, but it wouldnt work. This happened about 3 times and i figured out how to cure it. I just wanted to know if anyone had anything related towards this and what the hell causes it. Nothing big towards the dreaming side or Lucid dreaming. Give me your thoughts, its been awhile :content:

what position do you sleep in?

Is it like your leg is asleep? That happens to me and I usually just go to sleep and ignore the horrible excrcuiating pain of a waking limb (i’ll adjust it so blood can re-enter it first though) but…

I don’t know what could make your muscles feel over stretched… maybe you are trying to move them during paralysis to accompany movement in dream and it tires them out?

I’m not sure at all.

you would stretch your legs while sleeping? I don’t understand

but if you block circulation in leg it is painful for a little while

It sounds like cramp. Does your leg muscle feel “knotted up” when it happens?

It feels like i pull a muscle or something, Like i have my legs stretched out in a long period of time or something. I wake up when i stretch to far, and i dont realize im stretching untill i wake up :confused:

Hubbs I must say that is odd
when you sleep all major muscles are relaxed and you are under SP

if its a big problem I would even consider doc visit