I know this isnt a dream but...(diary software)

anyone know where i can download free dream diary software?
the alchera thingy majig is too expensive for a poor unemplayed 15 yr old. :smile:

You don’t download this, but it’s a good site:

dreamjournal.net/

:thumbs:

i’m currently developing dream journal software which will be available for free. once I get the details ironed out, I’ll post a link up here so you can find out more about it.

Forgot to mention: If you’d like to see mine, go here:

dreamjournal.net/dj/index.cf … rname=Wolf

Sorry 'bout that! :shy:

I just started it, so don’t expect much. Pretty cool though. :good:

Lol, and again someone forgot to check the date of the initial posting… Scooby_Snacks hasnt been here since 3 years haha :happy:. Well perhaps by now he/she isnt umeployed anymore :wink:

Oh yeah! Haha! :lol: They really should delete old topics that aren’t active anymore. All well, no harm done.

they should delete old users as well, who only have 0 posts… they clog up the memberlists! I mean, if you’re gonna join, but not post anything, and you’ve been a member for like a month, you should get automatically deleted for inactivity… oh well

Yes, very true! :yes:

Try “advanced diary”. It does everything the others do and its free. You’ll find it at csoftlab.com/

are you sure this is not a error in the computers?

That post was pretty high up the list. What’s it doing sitting there after 3 years?
How many people actually check the date of every post they read?
I don’t, especially after a crate of lager and six lines of cocaine.

Haha. The only reason I noticed is because I replied to one that was 3 years old yesterday.

That was only because someone answered recently. If there’s no malfunction on the forum (and i can see none), then old threads should not “just” resurface all by themselves.

In that case users with 4 posts like this wouldnt be erased, and what if he got notice by email on this, it is not wise to delete, maybe this information is helpful to someone. It doesn’t mater if the topic is old.
OK for the users with 0 posts and over a month it is ok, probably they will never come again. Too bad.