Competition Rankings for May

Macrophage - that wasn’t your fault. I think you should count it. :smile:

Macrophage, I too think you should count it. I usually don’t count them if they are only a few seconds.

And I got my first LD for the month :cool_laugh: . And it was the longest I have ever had. I would guess about 5 minutes.
toadstool, was it you that did it? Or was it the fact that I threw a bag of lucid coins in the lucidity fountain?

Nah, it was probably because of my first proper WBTB in weeks and because of the fact that my dream recall is finally coming back :cool:

yeah i guess you’re right :content:
3 so far then… :smile:

Well, another two for me last night (Well, according to a dc in one of my nd’s the night, i actually had three, but i’ve gotten into the habit of not trusting dc’s…).

so, that makes nine this month :d.

I reached 36 in the meantime :smile:

Two last night for a total of an hour and a half of LDs … nice!

jarod… you can still have mine for tonight! :smile:

I don’t know… hopefully I helped (power of suggestion :razz:)… but like I said I gave you my friday night LD… WBTB is awesome… I find it works better if you REALLY get get up and out of bed for a few nights then a few nights you just wake up and stay in bed.

I got another LD. But it was a meta LD. I WILDed in a dream, but I guess that it still counts as a LD.

So, thanks for the LD toadstool :smile:

I reached my goal for this month - 10 LD’s :grin:

NP, and I didn’t have any last night, so I guess that was the LD I promised you :smile:

It worked :eh:?

Hey, can I have a few :wink:.

1 more here, too :cool:

Finally a technique which works!

10 LDs so far.

A whopping 2. w00t :bored:

3 more! I have 8 now

I WILDed again in a dream :content: . But it was quite short.

Starting from May 28th 2 so far.

I hope i can beat that in June :content:

There’s another one for me may 30, that makes 2 in may … :smile:

Another one for me too during the last night of May :smile:

So 11 in total.