The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic X

Hi peoples! I’m new. I’ve had one sort of like LD.

Hello…
I’m also new to this forum.
I’ve been keeping a dream diary more or less since I was 12, but I’ve never really experienced a LD. There has been dreams where I’ve been in a very hard or embarrassing situation and wishing intensely that it all is just a dream, and then I realize that it is.
And some other things about me: I live in Sweden, I’m very interested in psychology and animal rights and music, I’m 18 years old in July.
And sometimes, I write weird things since my english isn’t as good as I want it to be.

Welcome to ld4all Tz0rcelan, Cyrus, Xgamer4 and patient_career_of_sleep

Hope you have fun browsing all the topics and posting of course :grin:

Welcome patient_career_of_sleep, Xgamer4, Cyrus

I hope you enjoy the forum and I look forward to reading your posts and hearing about your experiences.

Happy Dreaming :smile:

Yes, hi, I’m new here… Why else would I post in this topic?

Well I’m not new and I post here. :tongue:
Welcome to ld4all SleepingCartographer. :grin:

Hi :slight_smile: …i’m Jade. This forum seems really cool, and I’m very happy to have found it. I recently began reading a bit about Lucid Dreaming after someone mentioned it to me. I wanted to try it, so I started writing down my dreams… it’s very interesting. I haven’t had one yet… but I’m working at it.

Woohow again a lot of new members! This community is growing so fast :happy:
Welcome Cyrus, Xgamer4, patient_career_of_sleep, SleepingCartographer and Jade! :peek: :content:

Good luck all with your LD adventures!

Friendly Forums. :smile:
This place is very interesting.

Just want to add my hello here. I have only had out of body experiences that I come into from being awake. It starts with paralysis, and as an immediate reaction I often try to break out of it :cool_laugh:, no matter how much I will regret that afterwards. When I come into the OBE anyway, it often lasts very short. I’m glad to have found this place to inspire me to try it from another route. At least it sounds much more relaxing.

Hello Lucy, Jade and Xgamer4
Welcome to ld4all, I hope you enjoy being a part of the forum as much as we do. :content: It’s a very friendly, helpful community.

moogle :wiske:

Hey everyone, I’m new here.
I found this forum at the Dream Views forum and decided to join.
I have little experience with Lucid Dreams, I have only had 4 I think, none of which were self induced by me though.
The LD’s I can remember are one where I was at my old school (at the time it was my current school) and got kicked out, then I realised I was dreaming and went lucid, I then started flying around.
Another LD I remember was when I was in my house and at some sort of party and then just realised I was dreaming, I asked my sister how I could wake up and she told me to spin around but this did not work. I then walked outside, it was night time and I saw a black cat sitting outside of my front door, then I walked out a bit and saw my father and uncle carrying my drunken grandfather out of an alleyway. That was pretty funny. Then I woke up.
I hope here I can learn more about LD’s and to induce them at will.
I have had some very odd experiences which I am not sure if they are LD’s, they are usually early in the morning when I’m in bed and I feel like I fall in and out of sleep but having control of my dream self.
So… that’s my intro done. Hello to everyone!

Hi people, I’m new here… :happy:

I never got LD before, but it sounds very interesting.

I have trouble with dream recall, I am 20, and the last dream that iI remember is few nightmares from my childhood…:eek: :help:

Do you feel if you touch something in LD? :tongue:

Hehe nice LDs you got El Fonzo. Congrats :content:

Yep, it can be as real as irl. Practically everything you perceive while in a LD can be as real as in waking life.

Welcome to the forum all!

Hi Alundra, El Fonzo, Lucy, Xgamer4 and everyone else who has recently joined.

Hi newbieS! :confused:D wish u all the best of luck :happy:

Hello everybody I am new here and this is my first post.

I started trying to lucid dream about a year ago and could never do it, mainly because i was on the run all of the time, i was staying up late, and basically i just didn’t have the time to do it. I decided i would stop and then wait untill next summer and start up again.

Well its next summer and this is my first day off for three months so i’m ready to start trying to Lucid dream again!

Just thought I would introduce myself and see if anyone had any suggestions for me.

Oh btw I just Got a journal so that i could start writing down my dreams, because i have not remembered one single dream since i stopped last year, and i know that that is one of most important first steps to lucid dreaming.

Well anyway… Yeah

Hi, welcome to the forum, good luck with lucid dreaming!

All I can suggest is read alot about it, and do many RC’s, hopefully you will get one soon :smile:

wut up, im new here 2, i started trying, like 3 days ago, each night i just been getting my dream recall into shape, and first night i recalled large fragments of 2 different dreams, the second night, i recalled 3/4 of 2 different dreams, then last night i recalled 3/4 of 5 dreams. Soon enoughi will remember them in detail…yah about them RC’s u speak of, im finding it really hard to remember to do them in RL i dun have a digital watch, i got a phone, but hard to remember to RC everytime i look at it, also i put like an A on my hand and wheneva i notice it, i usually do a chek, but thats not often, any idea’s ppl???

Yeah last year i was remembering up to 7 dreams a night and because i remembered so many it felt like i had slept longer and i felt more refreshed than i normally did?! weird?!

anyway thanx for the suggestions, i’ve already read basically all of lucidity.com, do you know of anygood sites that have good reading that maybe i could print out and sit next to my bed for when i wbtb?