Creative Dream Characters

Well, my recall has finally improved to the point where I am ready to begin focusing on having LDs. The very first thing on my “to do” list is to talk to a DC. My question is, are DCs fully autonomous? Will they react to my stimulus in unpredictable ways or will I have an automatic and correct notion of what they do?

Only one way to find out. . .

:grin:

Well surely you have met a dream character in your normal dreams before. What were they like?

Dream characters are just like any person in the WL. You can have a deep conversation with them, play a game of football with them, make out with them :tongue: , anything. I have noticed that DC that are some one you actually know aren’t accurate, for me atleast. Sometimes something is physically different about them, and sometimes something about their personality is different.

Really, it varies from person to person (or should that be DC to DC? Meh, whatever).

Also, you could try talking to other thigns… such as trees. Or rocks. Or your house. Whatever.

This is something that varies from dream to dream. The dream character (in my opinion) are controlled by our subconscious mind. When we become lucid we can choose to control the dream characters. We can control everything they say, do etc… Or we can leave it up to our subconscious to control the DC. If the DC are controlled by our subconscious they can sometimes act in unpredictable ways. A lot also depends on your level of lucidity. With a low lucid dream you may have trouble predicting what you will do let alone other DC. You will understand when you start having lucid dreams.

Good luck

my DCs are the same in real life unless I become lucid, then they become stupid and walk around like robots

Strange that has not been my experience at all. In my LD’s most DC are still the same, if not better, than real life. That’s the thing with dreams. Everyone is different.