knowing yourself..?

i heard ages ago that if you wand to do the WBTB method then its good to know how to wake yourself naturally, :cool_laugh:

how the hell do u train to do this because i cant manage to do this, if you know how to do this, you just know you want to tell me :tongue:

GO ON :content:

You just tell yourself that you will wake up, you set the intention before going to sleep. Failing that …a few glasses of water before bed would work too. :tongue:

I’ve been doing this my whole life. I have a natural alarm clock. I just say to myself before I go to bed that I will wake up at, let’s say 3 am. When I wake up in the middle of the night I look at my clock and it says 3:04, or something like that. It’s never more than 10 minutes off.

Yeah, I can do this, seems to take loads of effort to do though, I have to really try hard to tell myself to wake up in the night, or it wont work.

It seems really unreliable at the moment though- I can never get the exact time right, If I want to wake at 4, I’ll wake up at some totally random time like 2.30.

The closest Ive got to waking at the right time was when I wanted to at 4, but I actually woke at 4.11…

Most times It doesnt work at all though…

Hopefully it can improve with practice…

There are a few other threads about waking up naturally on here, you might want to check them out…

Sigh, I really wish I had this ability.

Most of the time, I sleep like a rock until either my alarm clock goes off of I am awoken by something else. I can sleep for a very long time without waking up, and I can’t remember the last time I woke up fully rested and unable to go back to sleep again. (I suppose that last one could be of some benefit when WILDing, if I only could get up in the first place). :neutral:

I’m def with odd2k on this one…

the only time I wake up fully rested is when I pass out, and don’t wake up till around 2pm…

when I’m sleeping… i’m out… there were times back in high school when my dad would leave for work at 4am, and my mom would stay up before she had to leave for work and she would vaccuum in my room and i’d still be sleeping after she left…

I have the alarmclock, tv, and my cellphone go off in the morning to make sure I wake up on time

however, I have had dreams in the morning where my alarmclock was going off and I dreamt that i pushed the snooze button and I couldn’t realize why it was still going off…