Final Fantasy

FF7 > *
FF8 sucked, but was worth playing once.
FF9 was pretty cool… although those damn moogles…

and FF7:AC looks damn sweet and i cant wait for it.

Yea, the graphics look amazing. I’m still confused on what format FF7 AC is taking. I know it is a movie, but all I keep hearing is that it is for PS2, not a DVD. What is up with that?

as far as i know it is a DVD, maybe they are going to make special features for the ps2 or something… who knows really, just gunna have to wait and see

I know it comes out on the PSP.
gamespot.com/psp/
scroll down to the top 10 list and you will see it.

[color=indigo]I wish they’d done ff7 up, with better graphics first, so that when they did the film the characters didn’t look so different and…not sexy.

They should have done all the first ones up as well.

I wish they’d make a ff8 film

damn I’m sad[/color]

LIES!!!

There were rumors about ff7 being remade for the PSP then some about it on the PS3 and some about a sequel game for either ps2 or psp. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! The square enix officially stated (somewhere) That a remake was not very likely at all in the future, but to look out for the ff7 sequel on DVD in late summer-late fall…

for more info on ff7:AC check out this gamefaqs message board:

boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentop … ard=920785

and aparantly theyre making a cellphone ff7…

boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentop … ard=920658

FF7 cell phone game is called “Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII”.
It takes place 2 or 3 years before the original FFVII and you take play as a member of the Turks, but this member was not in FFVII, apparently.
That’s what I got from www.square-haven.com anyway.

MY favourite FF? FFX. Mainly because of the love story. I’m a romantic, sue me. :razz:

Don’t worry El.
FFX is the best to me for the same reasons.

My favorite’s still gotta be 6. But it’s probably because I accidentally ruined 7 for myself by looking at a picture of the biggest spoiler. (You can probably figure out which one it is.)

And yeah, there’s going to be a re-make of 7. Also, you can be Zack with enough 1/35 soldiers. :grin: I swear! I did it! :peek: (I should say that I’m kidding so I don’t get anyone’s hopes up–I’m kidding.)

I’m an idiot. I didn’t read that you were joking. :bored:

:lmao: Don’t mention the set of 1/35 soldiers :tongue:
After I got a full set I spent ages going around seeing if you could use them anywhere. Eventually I gave up and looked it up on the internet to find they were useless :cry:
:rofl:

lol, I’m sorry. In comedy, sacrafices must be made!

lol, me too… :content: I even got 99 tissues because that was a rumor associated with Zack too. I couldn’t even count the hours I’ve wasted trying to get him. But I was young, and foolishly in love… :tongue: :grin:

I’ll take FF8 over any of them any time. I’ve played it several time. I love all of the characters and all of the settings and wouldn’t change a bit of the story. That experience will never EVER be topped!

for story i got to go with final fantasy 7 no story is better than that everyone ties into shinra,also in final fantasy ten everyone is linked to sin.

finakl fantasy 4 8 9 10 x-2 anfd one with fighter bwahahahahahahahaha tooo awesome.

First FF was #1 (Oddly enough)…Classic old-school RPG.
Storyline? What storyline? KILL THE BAD GUYS ALREADY!
But very fun to play. :slight_smile:

I’ve kind-of-sort-of played a teensy bit of FF7 and oops read part of the story online, it does sound very good…

But that’s too bad because I love FF8 much more.
Love story, Squall, professional life or personal life, all of it. And the sorceresses are kind of impossible to keep track of the first time through the game, but the second or third time you figure out who is the puppet of who and all that jazz.

Time travel? Love story? A robotic crab with a pulse cannon that gets nuked by Quistis’ chain gun?! I’LL TAKE IT!

Yeah, I’m done for now.

[color=indigo]sigh

so many ppl with a love of ff8…oh god. The only thing I would change is Rinoa, I’d change her name back to Lenore, I got used to it and then when they brought it here, it was Rinoa and I was so confused!

Anyhoo, yeah ff8 will always be my fave, veeeeeery closely followed by 7 then 10. I hate 9…HATE it. I shouldn’t have said that, I’m supposed to love ff, but 9 just pisses me off.

Man, I’m seriously obsessed with ff8. I think I know just about everything there is to know about it, even about the people who worked on it!

Right, I’m off to change my avatar[/color]

hahaha! I hate 8 and I love 9. (ok, i dont hate 8 but it bores me.)

7 = CT > T > 9

Anyone else here a major fan of FFT? (not ffta, fft for ps1)

I love it.
Storyline = 10+ Characters = 10+ Graphics = 10(for its time) Music = 10+

I never quite got around to getting FFT but it looked like it played EXACTLY like Shining Force II and as you can see by my avi I loved that…

Maybe I will pick it up some time, looks like a good time.

Yes, dnL, I would recommend FFT to anyone. It’s great all around, and has amazing re-play value.

I was actually going to make my Dream Guide into one of the Byblos monsters from FFT.

I agree. its one of my favorite games of all time.