What is this???

Ok here’s how it happened:

I was going to sleep, at about 12:00 at night, I wasn’t tired at all since I woke up at 11:00 in the morning that day. I lay there in bed for about 5 minutes, then I started seeing small images which appeared and then went away, then there was a high pitch sound in my ears, it grew stronger and stronger, then I felt a sensation as if the bed was rotating round and round and round, oviously before this went any further I stood up and sat on my bed wondering about what happend. Then I went back to sleep and the same thing happend only this time I stood up before I started rotating again. It wasn’t untill I was too tired to care anymore that I was able to go to sleep without this happening.

What happend???

mystery

… … He’s a witch!!

Well, to make this post somewhat meaningful, I’ve heard HI and HH can be accompanied by sensational noises, and not just visuals. If you hadn’t done any kind of drug or anything else out of the ordinary, I would just assume it was a unique dream experience. Is there any reason to believe it was something other than a dream?

Your possessed! Quick! Go get an Exorcist!

Actually, it sounds like you were entering SP to me…

Dreams don’t come for about 90 minutes when you go to sleep, and this happend about 5 minutes after I went to sleep. Explain that!

mystery

Sleep para??? Damn! I’m going to try the same thing tonight…but this time I’ll go along with it and see what happens

mystery

that rotating feeling is really cool, feels like you’re doing sloooooow backflips :smile:

Don’t be afraid, just let it happen and you might experience other neat stuff too. Good luck :spinning:

REM is not the only stage that dreams occur in, just the primary one.

You can get hypnogogic stuff happening pretty much any time that you drift off into sleep. Also, you can enter your REM period earlier if your sleeping patterns have changed.

the high pithched nois was hypnagogic sound i’d say.
and the images hypna images.
the rotating probably some hypna sensation, that is just imagination…so don’t worry about it :smile:

During my first WILD i experienced Electrical jolts through my body, was a little ffreaked out, hadn’t read anything about it :smile:

well i have noticed that if I am tired or in a trance and i focus both my eyes on the center of my forehead (while they are closed) i get that s l o w backflip feeling

sounds like you were close to an OOBE.

really? because i can easly do that but HAVE NEVER MANAGED TO GET ONE!!! Its annoying, i just cant get out!

Yeah, I’m starting to notice that OOBEs tend to have the spinning characterstic. I remember in my first (and only true successful one so far, I think), that I had a short “dream” in which there was a tornado that picked up my body, and then did something wierd like switch my body w/ some other persons. Then when I was arousing, I could see strange darkish concentric spirals until I fully awoke. Anyone might have any insight as to why?