Can someone please help me on this

Here is what I posted on my livejournal about my dream

In my dream Kasey’s girlfriend Summer gave me a gun at some apartments…then the most vivid part of the dream and the favorite part. I was downstairs at my house, it seems that my house has turned into a whore house. This really really really! extremely super hot attractive yet kind vampire hopefully with a soul was giving me a hug and She was a head taller than me. Nevertheless She was HOT. I also met a vampire hunter but he was cool with Her…He better be…Anyways We walked out the door to the car then I got scared of other vampires from attacking me so I ran back to the house because I know vampires can’t come into the house unless invited.

Can someone help? I want to see Her again

Please :sad:

you can conjure her up again in a lucid dream, or have the intent of seeing her when you go to sleep. just think about her every detail as you fall asleep

I agree. Visualize her the best you can, and repeat upon sleeping that you WILL see her again in your dreams. Really strengthen your wish and make sure this is the last thing in your mind before you fall asleep. You can do the same when you should wake up early in the morning. I think this is when you get the best chances.
This might not work for the first time, so keep practicing, and perhaps you may see her again one day :smile: Also, a LD would make things much easier. If you can remember your wish ofcourse :smile:

Good luck!

Yeah, you could even visit that place again in an LD.

Admitidly, I woulndn’t know how too, but there’s plenty of ways (some ideas off the top of my head would be to walk through a mirror expecting to be there or spinning around and expecting that to be the next place you see).

Thanks! I only had 2 lds ever lol

But I do keep a dream journal making my recall better. I would try all of the above :smile:

Thanks again