any plants or flowers recommended that i can sleep next to

Hi folks,

I am thinking of buying either a bunch of flowers or a plant for my bedroom to help aid me in having a lucid dream and obe. I know that there is nothing that can defintely induce a lucid dream, but i just want to use it as an aid.
Up until now i have been burning all kinds of incense sticks, i burnt some in my bedroom and the smell was nice but over time it came unbearable and the incense stick was burnt in about 30 mins but the aroma from it lasted about 5 days, so i was hoping to get a plant or flowers that has a very nice smell, the reason for this is that i have read that scientists and pyschologists have said that smells can affect how you dream, so i was hoping to get a plant or flower that has a mild smell thats is a little rich in smell, and kind of laid back inducing like drugs are but i want this to not be a drug.
Does anybody have any recommendations and the kind of price the plant will be to buy.

please help, thanks

Good idea… plant calea and mint next to your bed

Hi toadstool,

Do you think you could give me some information on what this plant is and what it could do to my dreaming, have you tried it, has there been any research done with the plant.

You may also want to have air ionizer there.It helps in remembering your dreams.Or,sometimes its cheaper option- salt lamp which have similar effect.
good luck:)
Ps.There was a thread about ionizers somwhere in the past so if you type that word into search field you`ll learn more.

Is the light important for the salt lamp in order to work, or is this just for good looks?
Wouldn’t like having a lamp next to my bed while trying to sleep…

tapir

Yeah,unfortunately it needs to be on.But light given by those light is usually kinda dim,i had no problems sleeping with it on.

honey… search teh forum for the two… shaman used to sleep with fresh calea under their heads to induce lucid dreams(after drinking tea and smoking), but I’m sure the smell couldn’t hurt.