Important request about your dreams this weekend.

lol ive never listened to any of that warp my mind stuff so i dont know anythign about any panties curse. and yes i have made thongs and panties a dreamsign now lol. i talked about it more in my DJ. but honestly i think its because i play WAAYYY too much Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. u see on one of the radio station in vicecity theres a donut commercial that has testimonials from customers saying how great the donuts are. and this one gay guy says, “sometimes, i like to eat them and wear women’s panties while i walk around fifth street.” lol random, yes but o well.

Looking back
On Saturday Night I don’t have anything written down for… Seeing as how I only had five or so hours sleep that night it’s not surprising that I don’t remember anything.

On Sunday Night I had my first LD in a week or two. I remember walking round the city (melbourne) a lot, and I kept running into this strange girl. It was never anymore than just bumping into each other and catching each others eye for a second or something. After it happened a couple of times I finaly ask her her name and what her deal was, and she said something that I couldn’t quite hear properly, but sounded like Angela after I said it out loud a couple of times, during which time she disapeared. I realised I was dreaming about thereish and have a vague recollection of putting my hand through every wall/metal bar or post in sight saying to everyone how great it was to be lucid again… After that it gets a bit hazy and all I remember is being on a plane as they were serving food and the girl next to me wanting to rest her head on my shoulders for some reason… :grin:

That’s about all I’ve got of the weekends dreams. Hey I know my timezone is out by a fair bit, but hey I always enjoy writing these things down.

This is great stuff guys, you have no idea… But I really must know what parts struck you as unusual…

I’m looking for people stalking you. Huge fights with other superbeings (people lucid)

Interesting dreamscapes with huge amounts of people. Thins where there seemed to be action centralized around other things than you.

I didn’t want to ask for anything specific at first. Please try and remember without letting my questions influence you…

I will explain everything in about a weeks time.

The only part of my sunday night dream that seems to apply to that would be the huge crowds in the city, in which I kept bumping into the ‘Angela’… My dream on monday night seems more applicable to what you were looking for, with most of those things happening to varying degrees, but it was the wrong night so… oh well.

On sunday (might have been saturday) I was stalked by a panther, I was also in a big shopping centre with lots of people on an escalator.

"Thins where there seemed to be action centralized around other things than you. "
Everyone was staring at that damn panther.

If you want more info on that one, PM me or check out my DJ here on the site.

Sunday night I had a very short LD : I’m in my bedroom with my girlfriend, but there are a lot of animals in the room that are annoying me.

Later that night I had a violent ND : every year there is an organized walk in Belgium, called the dead’s walk (IRL). I’m there with my girlfriend and some other people i know and don’t know. There’s one guy who annoys me a lot during the whole dream. At the end of the dream I get in a fight with him and I beat him up. Although I won this fight, I didn’t get the feeling I won anything at all.

I am very curious what you are looking for!

Greetz, Tashi.

Actually I did have a rather unusual dreams those nights. One I was in a fighting scene were I was fighting off tons & tons of people. There was another about me and others but can’t really remember much about it but flying and teaching them something very important.

Hope it helps.

The only unusual thing I noticed was that on Saturday, I dreamt of a church for the first documented time and marvelled at the stained glass inside it. It was on multiple floors and the floor I was on (I think it was the upper floor) was laid out like a classroom.

I’m not a Christian but had been reading a bit of the Bible the night before. I’m not in a European time zone, sorry.

What’s the difference between my weird dreams and my other dreams? Nothing. :tongue:

But actually, this morning, my last dream almost made me go lucid. There were dinosaurs (though much smaller versions) everywhere. I was going to do a reality check, but I got too scared and had to run inside my house (that I don’t live in anymore). :neutral:

Ok that is weird, last weekend i started having the strongest urgest imediatly after i woke up to go play Final Fantasy games, i don’t know if that helps you at all but its starting to scare the heck out of me.

Ok so it’s time to explain.

Since the period when I made my original post I’ve been working at a project in dream.

I mean, I guess many of you figured out that I was trying to influence others dreams. At first I didn’t want to ask any direct questions because people might ‘fake it’.

However, I was satisfied with the replies and found A LOT of interesting things in the dream journals.

Since my initial post I’ve had huge LDs in order to work on this. What I do is I sleep my normal time (7 – 10 hours) then spend several hours LDing (I get the clearest and most powerful LDs this way). This process can’t be done every day because I really don’t want to spend 16 hours in bed, but it’s GREAT.

What I’ve done is this. I’ve created a consistent dreamscape that, as of now, includes the following:

• Huge plains dotted with hills and forests (this is the naked map I started with)

• A huge fortress area on elevated ground, which consists of an outer wall (medieval style) with many gates, buildings (since sometime beyond my control), an inner wall with a smaller gate, my palace and some buildings.

• Final Fantasy Inspired architecture for any ruins and the village which lies beyond the fortress.

• A prisonesque ‘amusement park’ designed somewhat as a nightmare sink for my dreamscape (I’ll get into details for this one later.)

So, what I did the first night of the experiment was creating the foundations of this place. I’ve created dreamscapes a hundred times before but this would turn out VERY different.

I started dream hopping, Inviting DCs in every dream I was to this place. Now this thing I did, initially, was just for fun. However, as I worked on it and as I populated the place with DCs it grew more stable.

I was fascinated, and every time I entered an LD I could return to this dreamscape. Granted, it changed in places (especially in the beginning) but it was so amazingly stable.

I eventually started to send out DCs I trained (in ld control) to recruit more DCs, There are several kinds.

-Humanoids, human DCs who I often create a portal into dreams for. They go through in groups but sometimes never come back.

-My Lieutenants, with whom I’ve tried to exchange numbers (thinking they might be fellow LDers) yet failed. I don’t know why but I always forget any usual information given and dream confusion often grabs us. These are powerful DCs who often come back from their hopping with recruits yet still sometimes disappear.

-Creatures. These are DCs I create within the dreamscape, they act as soldiers for my recruiting crews. Initially I created sort of like an insect humanoid like creature in vast numbers but in the end they turned on us.

I’ve sent out a lot of creatures inspired by final fantasy aeons/summons too. Unfortunately I’ve had so many reports of them going rogue when they are out of my range that I’ve stopped making many of them.

So, lately the dreamscape is growing more futuristic as every DC adds their own, it’s becoming a lot like the scifi-fantasy final fantasy games.

I regard this as the single greatest thing I’ve ever done in my LDs. If there is anything more such as an astral plane, shared dreaming, spirit world, vast untapped unconscious, I think I might just find out.

I have no pretensions though but if you find yourself lost then try and find my dreamscape, I would really appreciate it.

Also, I’m ‘linking’ dreams to my dreamscape all the time, making them more solid to me. Sometimes they stay anchored for several days, sometimes they just flicker by. I’m expanding a lot.

Comments?

Comments…?Gods…Ureon it must be good to be you:)All my comennts come down to wrods like jealousy,envyness and frustration…heheh.I wish i had such a skill.Id pay for it with my kidney even.
Nice project,lots of work u put into it.We need more such talented lders around.
Arrrghh…i want it ,i want it,i want this skill!

Oh and your ‘dream guide’ shows up now and then. I guess that makes her something else since she refuses to contact you Jack :razz:

Anyway, my holiday is over so I can’t do the really long LDs, I hope I can stillg get in, the longer I stay away the more it changes.

Wow… bows to tha master What amazing LD skills you have… :wow: Your project is truly mindblowing! And inspiring to say the least. Perhaps an idea for the holidays :wink:
This reminds me of Zaerus, who made a similar Dreamland which he could reenter every night.

Congrats! :thumbs:

Please keep us updated on the project :smile:

:wow: :bow: That’s just amazing.

I find it a bit stange that your insects turned on you. And that the creatures where behaving badly. Didn’t the same happen to any of the DCs.

So you have a world that lives on it’s own even when you aren’t there. Does it change during the day or does it only change when you sleep.

Do your dreamscape DCs have more personality than then usual ones one encounter in dreams?

Ureon did you design this while you were awake or did you just go crazy in dream and make it all up?

I’ve toyed around with the idea (and drawn up sketches, etc,) for a dream sanctuary but never took it much farther, I could have, once while lucid I was like “this looks like where I’d want my pyramid put” but…

i am fascinated by you training DCs, having them do things, populating your areas with them to keep them there… I mean… wow… that’s something else.

On the “this isn’t real” spectrum of things… it probably serves to sort of somehow help your unconscious remember your dream land… as they are partrs of you (the DCs)

on the “this is real” spectrum well, maybe… the DCs are real people, or maybe they are like your own workers, parts of you, that will help keep the place alive in the “astral”

Do you create all the DCs or do you just grab random intelligble ones and throw them in?

There’s such a fine line between a “real” DC (not that it’s real just that it wasn’t directly created by you) and one created by you, like if you meet a random DC that seems real, you can still control and change him… so…

I don’t know, this is so fascinating… granted I don’t like monsters and would never populate my world with them… but… it sounds like an interesitng place to visit.

I wonder what would happen if I made a DC, named it, told it to get me lucid every night, and told it to always look the same way, like I just found a general look and said “this is you…I want you to keep this look always, but you can model yourself to be as humanly realistic as possible in case parts of you are flawed” or something…

I don’t know…

dream “hopping” as you put it, it is … fascinating, I had a DC tell me about radio towers that the “dream operator” (he’s not very helpful, I was pissed at him) has, that we should visit…

I failed to do so, but last night, spontaneously blew up a radio tower and I’m not sure why, I had a reason for it, mainly just goofing off, but it seemed a specific target…

The idea that this was a continuation of the quest from the previous dream is very exciting… it means the dream world might be continual in some way, but it also means i was sort of used as a pawn without realizing it… but… I don’t know.

I’m going to have to try to train DCs

WoW…

Jarod,

The human DCs are either too weak to matter or they are ‘human’ in their behavior. They can be cranky or moody, even ‘evil’. Many of them are unaware of exactly what is going on though. Let’s say, that until now, they’ve been more predictable.

The most interesting story that comes to mind is when I gave this female DC two distinct impressions.

I first saw her when she was coming up the steps to the inner wall gate. Three DCs had been assaulting two other ones. The three didn’t know who I was so they took me on. I sent them flying into the wall. I only did it to keep order and the ones who were initially assaulted were really impressed. They gathered I must be one of the more powerful people in the dreamscape.

The girl though, didn’t like what I did. At first I only knew that she was frightened because I paid her no further attention.

The fun thing was that I met her again but she didn’t recognize me. Another influential DC introduced her to me as someone with potential. She seemed so flattered by meeting me (she had heard stories of the architect behind everything I guess, yet I doubt she knew to what extent).

When fighting the villainous DCs I was wearing a black leathery kind of outfit, but when meeting her the second time I had large thin glasses and a white business suit.

She talked at first about her ideas for buildings and changes, she was very flattered that I would show her some of my techniques. The funny thing was that she eventually started talking about a ‘dangerous’ vigilante.

I was smiling throughout, she was telling me how such powerful characters could pose problems, especially if they had the attitude she had witnessed.

I didn’t tell her then that we were the same person but I told her not to worry.

I know more things happened with this scenario but I’m going to be honest, I don’t remember! :happy: I think she found out but I’m not sure, I looked her up as the ‘vigilante’ later.

About the ‘changing’. It changes most when I’m not there, what does seem to stick is the general geography of the land. This pleases me because it’s an emulation of reality rare in dreams.

Holy Reality,

The whole thing was done in dream. I found myself in a deep LD (I can sense these things and it is during these times that I commit to ‘big’ project). From there I created the landscape, then I started to just imagine DCs popping in from portals. They dropped in, it was fun. I got bored though and entered a portal some DCs had come from.

This was the start of the hopping. I started sending DCs I met into the dreamscape I created before. I realized it didn’t change when I got back so I started to really work on it. Some DCs from the first day are still there, I spot them from time to time, others morph and still others flicker out of existence.

So actually I never created humanoid DCs in the sense that I ‘designed’ them.

I’m starting to believe in the deep possibilities of dreams. I think people associate a higher form of LDing too quickly with astral planes or spirituality. We are in an advanced reality and who can pretend to actually understand it.

Think about it, all matter IS connected. Properties can go from atom to atom in large or small waves. Imagine the secrets hidden subatomically. There could be hidden universes within your own mind and tuning into them could be possible.

I don’t think people can have a shared dream in that they exist astrally in the same place. BUT, what if the power of my sleeping mind can distort energy which ‘is’ around dreams thus influencing them. What if energy is channeled and made into DCs, what if this energy can wander and enter other dreams.

I’m saying that we should be open minded but that we should not assume until we know.

Ok guys, thanks for the support. I think I might get more this weekend.

I’m impressed with your description of your dream world, it would be amazing if you could influence other people’s dreams, if I become lucid, I’ll try and get there.

Same here, I’ll i give you the honor of being my first goal for my first Lucid dream.

I’ll try to enter your world, even though i’m so noobish that i probably won’t be able to fly…