Competition Rankings for June

9 LD’s

10 LD’s

One very short low-level LD so far. Could have been better… :bored:

I’m starting to think that Monitor199a is taking everyone elses LD’s. Or is it just a bad month for everyone?

This is not a lucid month for me. Although I have been having interesting dreams and even FAs(damnit need to RC!). This morning I was even WILDing and looking at a bottle of hot sauce and turning it around(in the HI) and see the words change each time… heh.

I have a solution though. I am going to start getting up like two hours before I am supposed to wake up and jogging or working out for a few hours then taking a nap.

I forgot to say…1 more. That’s 3,5

Put me in with 3 LD-s during first days of June. Unfortunately i have been busy lately so not much chances to sleep enough to get some LD during long mornings :wink:

2 LD’s

Oh man… I had another long one last night… I ended up crushing a DCs head with my bare hands because he was sinister and wouldn’t listen to me. Muwhahaha (think animatrix).

Yay! A really long LD for me last night (finally!).

Only… I can remember around ten seonds of it cos of a really long FA I had strait afterwards… :sad:

Add another one on for me…

A (very) short one though. Only lasted a handful of seconds :sad:.

I had 2 :grin: LDs tonight. But they where somewhat short :sad:

Had my first June LD, and a long one.

I had my first LD of the month last night. Of course, that doesn’t put me anywhere in the runnings.

1 more here, too :cool:

And a micro-LD, too.

opps two last night and in one I did something really cool!

I saw this long wooden table. I thought it might be cool to turn it into a work of art, so I closed my eyes and waved my hands over the table (I was afriad to close my eyes for fear of losing lucidity, but I did it any way) and then opened them and the table was covered with basically grafitti art.

I shoudl have had more last night, because I had at least two FAs, but no RCs… hmn

Maybe so, I stopped LD’ing for a few days and then a bunch of people reported LD’s :eek:

11 LD’s

So it would seem like toadstool can give away LD’s and Monitor199a can steal them. Hmm :bored:

One more for me :cool_laugh: , but it was a blurry one and I had trouble staying in it.

steals two more LD’s from the populace

13 LD’s