and well, would placebos work if people wouldn’t know
anything about placebo-effect?
:mirror:
At least, it is sure noone is immune.
Maybe it depends on if you believe
placebos work for you at all.

But this topic isn’t a placebo. It is scientifically
and spiritually proofen to work! :wink:

Well, RC’s work for me in a dream… simply becuase whenver I feel something is strange or I’m worried etc, my natural reaciotn is to take a RC (so, yeah, it comes accross in my dreams too…)

But, RC’s also help you to question your reality during day time, so, even if they don’t come through into your dreams, they’ll still help you…

Sounds pretty plausibly to me. When strange situations make you do
RC’S in RL they’ll make you do RC’s in a dream. Everybody who
paid attention in school has to expect RC’s to work. Though some people
never get different results whether they do RC’s in RL or ND. Maybe they don’t expect them to work?

The good thing about this topic is,
you don’t need to expect it to work. It will anyway!
A lot of people already experienced that already! :grin:

I guess it works both ways. Last week I gave a night of LDs to JarOd and he had one, but I have had vivid nights of dreaming every night for a week and had none (I usually LD about every other night) hmn.

I have read this topic yesterday, an today I had a realy nice ld. So for me it worked yust to believe that I will have a ld.
But yesterday I did some rc too, and in the dream I first wondered if it is a dream, but I realy got lucid, after I did some RC.

So I Think you should make RC AND believe that you will have LDs.

Hope everybody is convinced now :
This topic will make everybody who reads it LD !
:happy:
And if you also have other methods which give you LD’s,
go on with them - because after reading this they’ll work
twice as good!

Well it did :cool:

ALMOST did for me. Is it a lucid dream if you almost woke up, and then have the feeling your not really dreaming though you really are? :eh:

nope. ;\

I haven’t read this topic in a few days and I didn’t LD. OK, here we go, another reading for another LD :cool:

read it last night and didnt ld :sad:

Well, maybe you didn’t read this topic here carefully! :smile:

Because if you did, you would know it ALWAYS works.
I’m sure everybody forgets about LD’s sometimes,
and you can’t be sure that you haven’t had a LD that
night if you can’t remember, like, the whole series of your
dreams … :eh:

Anyway - you’ll LD, maybe it’s kinda hard to remember
sometimes. At least you don’t need to do anymore than
reading this topic to get LD’s - I swear :grin:

I memorized it before I went to bed that time but I’ll keep trying…

Well, that doesn’t make much sense to me. Why even have some spiritual name for it or anything like that. If you think something is going to help you with lucid dreaming and it doens’t do a damn thing for real. Why not just try to think reading nothing will help you with lucid dreaming?

didnt work again. I READ IT EIGHT TIMES EACH A DIFFERENT WAY!

Worked last time I read this. But I didn’t read it yesterday and I didn’t LD, so let’s try again for tonight :cool:

[color=indigo]I read this and that night I had longest BEST ld EVER!! don’t know if it was cos of this, but I’ll read this once a month and see…man it was GREAT…sumone read it in my DD?!

man it was gud[/color]

Hey this post didn’t work! :grrr:

:tongue: Of course it worked. You just don’t remember it doing so. It always works, after all.

Now let’s see if I can get a LD tonight. :smile: I have faith in the spiritual powers of this topic. :content:

Haha, wow that actually worked. Unfortuantely I had one of my less interesting LDs. It felt kinda forced :confused:

-feed_my_BRAIN