Let's make our own LD hypnosis file

Oh, also, when it comes to the binaural beats, we need to leave out the “ramping up” at the end.
I know you probably already know that but I thought I’d mention it anyway.
That’s the main drawback with the neuro-programmer stuff. They all leave me feeling quite refreshed and wide-awake which is not what you want when you go to bed.

Neuro programmer is awesome. It’s like aided hypnosis only better! The documentation holds a lot of unique and useful information for both binaural beats and hypnosis users. Neuro programmer is a cross between hypnosis and binaural beats- it lowers your brain using the beats to a suggestible state and you can do self-hypnosis when the voice of god says “You may begin programming”. Sweet sweet features but you gotta buy it after 15 days. Sorry pirators, this one’s protected because you gotta register to dl the presets after you get 2 free ones. I found a way around all of that (no, not multiple computers…) but I feel that this program was so nice that I want to buy it if it works. The producers are working on a separate lucid dreaming program (they rejected me for beta testing, gotta be a paying customer to beta test, but that might not be a problem for long) Anyways if you try this program you absolutely, positively have to read the entire documentation (which is an interesting read anyway) to learn fully how to “program” your brain. I must say this is the ONLY product of hypnosis and binaurals that have ever, ever had the slightest of effect on me. It had a tiny effect after only one session. Now I call that amazing. Oh part of the documentation states that subliminals are fake, and I trust them.

Oh yeah, someone who has already paid for the program could make a THETA (or alpha if you want less effect) program that plays your hypnosis automatically after it uses its own binaurals to bring your brain down. Sorry it’s going to be a while before I can scrape up 35 bucks.

If you use something like ocean waves and you distribute this file to the ld4all.com forums, it would be like a big shared dream. I like this idea though. The warpmymind guy didn’t bother me so much, but that is cause he is the only person I have ever heard when it comes to hypnosis files, I wouldn’t doubt that there is much better out there.

‘Look at your hands.’
‘What time is it?’
‘Turn your monitor(or lights) on and off.’
‘How did you get here?’

Those are my suggestions on reality checks. Sorry if they were already listed, I didn’t read every single post leading up to my own.

Watts… I agree. I want to including a ramping down though. That helps entrain your brainwaves (starting closer to the current brain wave and kind of pulling them down, like a magnet).

You don’t need to pay for that, eventually we’ll have a free LD file :smile:

I just asked for some help with the script at the Neuro-programmer forum. These people really get serious about wording of suggestions so hopefully we’ll get some good feedback.

nice heh

Off subject for a moment… I am far more impressed with Neuro-programmer than I let on earlier. I’ve been using the happiness/depression special session and it has worked more than I thought it would. You see, I have been fighting depression for quite some time now. As well as the bio-chemical reasons for the depression I have also had to deal with the death of my Grandfather, the decision to place my Grandmother in a nursing home, losing my grandparents’ home where I was raised the first 11 years of my life and the only stable place I could really call home. I’ve spent everynight this past week going over there and helping move stuff out as well as throwing things away that hold many memories for me but simply aren’t pratical to keep. Needless to say I’ve been in a major funk because of all this as well as some other stuff that I won’t go into. I’m telling you this NOT because I want to share a sob story but because this product has really made it managable. Call it placebo or whatever you want but I have kept it together this past week far better than anyone else in my family and I’ve really surprised myself. These past few days the clouds have cleared and I’ve felt joy far sooner than I thought I would… and I really think NP helped. I mean I really notice a difference after the session… peaceful even.
Just my 2 cents.

Back on the subject… Here is a revised suggestion list based on feedback from the NP forum and some other ideas I came up with:

Lucid dreaming is SO simple and natural.
I know when I am dreaming.
I AM lucid dreaming tonight!
I have vivid memorable dreams.
I wake after every dream and record every vivid detail.
I have full consious control of my dreams.
I do reality checks constantly, especially when I see water.
I know I’m dreaming when I hold my nose and I can still breathe. (just trying it out… any better suggestions?)
When I become lucid, I remain calm and focus on my hands for clarity.
I spin for more clarity.

It was pointed out to me by Adam, one of the creators of NP, that words like “always” usually leads to disappointment and should not be used.
I will also quote Adam in regards to “I will lucid dream tonight”:
“I had the exclamation because it should be said with passion, confidence and conviction, as if lucid dreaming is simply an event you have planned to go to, and know that you will arrive at it.”

Let me know what you think.

So does the recording say these things or does it say “You will lucid dream tonight!”

I said that wrong in the last paragraph, I was tired.
I meant to say “I AM dreaming tonight”. That’s what the recording should say: “I AM dreaming tonight.”

I think this recording audio could be very helpful, especially if the dreamer listen to it the whole night when he/she are sleeping.
I have heard that hearing is one of the strongest senses while sleeping.

Actually, I have read in more than 1 place that flying is a good way to tell.

You can still use words, just say them to yourself. That is autosuggestion.

There is another program called Atmosphere Deluxe.
relaxingsoftware.com/
This program is for generating soundscapes (including ocean waves) and the nice thing about this program is that it does not simply keep repeating the same background over and over. It has sampled sounds that it randomizes to create dynamic sounscapes.

BTW, The suggestions are great, but keep in mind that if you want to use Neuro-Programer, the more suggestions you have, the fewer times they will be repeated in the session.

I dont know much about making the sounds or the text but i could host (or mirror) the file since I own a webdesign company…

tag

Sorry about the lack of activity lately, but I’ve been beta testing Transparents latest couple of products and have been really focusing on that. Pretty cool stuff with very interesting results… more later on that.

Has anyone used any of our ideas yet and achieved any results?

hey… im new here, but this sounds like an awesome idea. i dont know how helpful i can be, but i might be able to get my hands on a copy of adobe audition from a friend (i dont remember what it was brought up for, but i saw it written in one of the earlier posts i did read). i never really used it, but i can play around and learn it if you want help. i’d love to get my hands on a copy of the finished product too. tell me if you need any help.

how’s this coming along everybody?

:wave: Is this still happening? there havent been any replies for ages. :confused:
I doubt I could help with anything, even testing, cos I havent been able to have any LDs anyway :sad: but if theres anything you could think of that I could do, I wouldnt mind… :uh:

Things are on-hold on my end because I’m focusing on the beta test of Transparent Corps new product. However, as soon as the test is over I believe the product I’ve been working with is going to catapult the “hypnosis file” project forward.