alien dreams

I had a dream where I encountered the presence of beings that I recognized as ‘aliens’. I sensed that they were much more powerful and intelligent than I. My very first reaction was fear, but this quickly changed and I felt at peace with the beings. Ever since I had this dream, I have been intrigued by the concept of ‘aliens’ and what they could mean to us. I also feel that if I actually encountered them IRL, I would be totally ok with it. Please share your thoughts or experiences.

Heh, who knows maybe you met aliens in you dreams. After all, if Aliens are much more intelligent than us, there are great chances they mastered the art of dreams. Did they told you anything?

have you ever thought that maybe some alien cultures out there are so intelligent that they can communicate through dreams? like some type of esp?

I just remembered an episode of star trek tng where the enterprise was caught in a rift and deanna troy was being contacted through dreams with aliens…

who knows? maybe that’s what they’re doing as their way of innatiating first contact with us to see if we’re “worth it” to come make the long journey to meet us

A few months ago I had a succession of alien dreams. They were some of the scariest and freakiest dreams I have ever had. The main concept was them taking over the world, and everybody running and hiding and screaming. They had advanced weaponry and psychic powers so Earthlings were always at a disadvantage. I hope not to have any of those for quite some time. :bored:

No, the aliens didnt communicate any information to me; if they communicated anything, it was emotions. The dream definitely left a very positive feeling. Thinking that there may be extremey intelligent, peaceful, and even loving creatures elsewhere in the universe; gives a sort of peace of mind.

I heard a theory on ‘coast to coast’ talk radio that, a possible reason for the government to cover up alien existence and not let it become public knowledge is that aliens actually created us…

Ive had my own share of freaky alien dreams. Many of them its like aliens come here, i try to run not knowing their intentions, always hiding, but they always see me and come to me (prob cuz im running), but they never hurt me or anything else, just do weird things like shine weird lights on everything or just hover around looking at stuff. However, none of these dreams has been so profoundly impacting as one i had awhile back.

It was like i was in some sort of huge car thing, talking to this alien (stereotypical looking, grey, slit eyes, small mouth, skinny, etc), and it was telling me about how they were being mass killed by the human species, a force that knows nothing but expansion and the taking/overconsuming of resources. I remember feeling very sad for him and his kind, and even moreso knowing i couldnt do a thing about it. I felt very close to him, thinking 'this is a fully-conscious lifeform like us! A living, breathing, thinking, feeling being. What the heck are we humans doing!?!" It seemed very real. Then it transitioned to some weird planet (w/ no sun, you could see nebulae and stars), a sort of ground area walled in on all four sides, w/ walkways on top of the walls like a castle…inside was pouring out from somewhere these aliens…i was one of the many soldiers standing on the walls, shooting…it was a constant massacre of the aliens…I was even having fun doing this, joking w/ my comrades…then i awoke, feeling disgusted with myself. :sad:

Yeah, I think that a culture/species that has mastered LD or dream travel / evolved long-distance telepathy (shared dreaming), and the like, would definetely be more advanced than ours. Heck, in regards to space travel, OBE like whatnot is a lot more feasible than like 100000000000 years travel, and just as real (IMO).

Yeah, maybe dreams of aliens are them seeing if we are dangerous, us being unable to hurt them in dreams (at least as much as we could in waking reality). They could maybe even pull some sort of mass-shared dream, with many of our species, fool our nonlucid into thinking that its real and that they are visiting us, and then see our subconscious reaction .

What im wondering, is if anyone here has had LD w/ aliens. :grin:

You know what I think?

I think that we are opposing nature and it will hunt us down and kill every last one of us :sad: .

Of course that’s just my thought…

hmm, I realized something kinda interesting; after having thoroughly explained this ‘dream’ to a friend, because of the questions he asked me about it (he has seen aliens very clearly in dreams).
The ‘dream’ in which I encountered the aliens took place in my room, which I was sleeping in. And the perspective from which I viewed the entire event, was just as I would see it from bed. The aliens came in through the window, and were visibly nothing more than small figures in a very bright light across the room. The lack of detail makes me think it was nothing more than a dream. But the real life perspective, exactly as if it had really happened, does not make such an easy agreement…

that happens to people all the time, and to me, all the time, with all sorts of people.

It’s nothing special to dream things from the perspective of you being in bed, since you ARE in bed, afterall…

I very rarely if ever dream of aliens… I guess because I don’t think of them much at all.

Well, after analyzing this even further, I have to say that I very rarely take the perspective from my bed in a dream. Rare enough that I cannot recall another instance of it happening. My ND’s basically never take place where I live. This alien dream was an ND. The only dreams I’ve had which take place at my house (that I can recall, of course), were induced lucid dreams, and a majority of these were set in the yard.

I had the most terrifying non-nightmare dreams of my life last night that involved aliens. The first I was at my girlf friends house feeling kind odf out of it in the middle of the night. I walked down the hall way and I saw aliens floating at the over end of the hall. They were typical in apearance. The aliens were definitely evil and they were in my girl friends house so I flew at them trying to fight them, but I went straight through them. They weren’t solid creatures they were more like spectres.

I woke up and made sure that I remeber this dream. Later in the night I had a dream whhere I was studying this economics type math book and arguing with some kids. I was basically making fun of the boy because he was an idiot and thought he was a genious. The time from when I went and talked to my dad and told him about my book was 12:00 am. Then I went back in the other room and high lighted a sentence. The cool thing was that the letters disapeared under the highlighter, but I figured it was bad highlighter. Any way by the time I finished cracking a joke at the kid I noticed that it had become 5:30 (haha major DS). I got comepletely freaked out and remember my alien dream like I had it a few hours before(which I did). The two kids and I immediately became concerned that we had been obducted because of the time shift and my dream. I went and told my dad what happpened and he said he talked to me at 2:30 not 12:00 and that explained it. But it didn’t.

I had another dream, but it wasn’t as important. Scary!

Last year I had series of dreams (about 3 a week, for 5 months) That I was lying on a cold table and there were pins stuck allthrough my body. I was completely paralized and heard what sounded like my family screaming and crying in pain. I managed to yell out when bright lights shone on me, and a big hand covered over my mouth. I had these terrifying dreams for a long time when I finnaly told a friend about them he suggested that perhaps I wasent dreaming, and that it sounded like an alien abduction to him.