My Longest Lucid Dream

Hi all,
Last night I had what I can fully proclaim to be my longest and best lucid dream ever :smile: . It was also the first LD I had since like two months ago. I had LDs before, but those were just short glimpses of lucidity which ended up in me waking up almost right away. But this time, it was different; I managed to do lots of things I wanted to try in LD. Particularly, I:

1. made myself appear in the room where I used to live before I moved just to check how realistic it might look. It looked awesome, I almost believed I was actually there! :cool:
  2. I also found two DCs in my dream (who happened to be my RL friends) and asked them if they knew they were only in my dream, and they said yes, we know that.
  3. tried touching the mirror - it was like made of some kind of sticky substance you could stretch, and when I touched it with my finger it made those chrome/glossy waves you might see in a video game. Then I went through the mirror and ended up in a room looking exactly like where I came from, but everything was reflected and the air has an odd light-green color.
    I tried several mirrors, and interesting thing I noticed - effects described in #3 only work on big mirrors :bored: (like of my height), smaller ones were perfectly normal.

I also did some other stuff I can’t very well remember (still working on my dream recall), but I remember some smaller details.

Another thing is, I never used any specific methods like WILD/MILD to become lucid. I just somehow realized I was in a dream because I found myself going to a school I never been to in RL, and the teachers were also acting a bit funny. I used a digital watch RC which always works perfectly for me.

Once again, this was my longest and my best LD ever.

I’m sure looking forward to my next LD… also, I was wondering if anybody can give me any suggestions regarding what other interesting stuff I can try to do while lucid?

cheers,

xs4all.nl/~pasquale/TTM/5/index.html

Well done :grin:.

Particularly, I:

1. made myself appear in the room where I used to live before I moved just to check how realistic it might look. It looked awesome, I almost believed I was actually there! :cool:
    [/quote]
    Nice :smile:. It’s cool being in a dream version of a place you’ve been in, isn’t it :happy:?

Yeah, my freinds are like that too in dreams :smile:.

Nice :cool:.

That may be why I can never get it too work… I’ve only tried it with a face sized mirror…

They’re called DILD’s :wink:.

=> Well, you could fly.
=> Walk up and through walls.
=> Telekineses.
=> Change your size.
=> Turn into some sort of animal (hey, even a dragon).
=> Talk to anything you want (eg. spoon).

There’s no end to the list :smile:.

If you like action then do this: Create a room full of enemies, make sure you have some kind of weapon, and storm in all matrix-y :cool: !

I experianced that too, damn that’s like in the matrix, when Neo is touching the green “wall” while they are tracing his location… i wonder if they took the concept from the dream world when they made the movie :cool_laugh:

I once read that the matrix is a lucid dreamer’s guide to life, the way neo beleives he is the one and managed to fly n’such is one way you can convince yourself in order to manipulate your dream.

Yeah, Matrix was the first thing I thought of after reading that :cool:

of course the matrix is a dreaming guide. if the movie and concepts arent enough proof how about this.

Morpheus was the greek god of dreams. and nebuchadnezzar (the name of the ship) was a bablyonian king who had psychic dreams and predicted the “seven year madness”.

the matrix has to do with dreaming, philosophy, and computers… my three favorite subjects

prove this phrase right:

“i got a plascannon that says no ones immortal”

alternatively, turn yourself into a dolphin. theyre cool…

maybe test the effectiveness of a gatling gun on a dragon or something…

last, but not least, go visit pistgurl’s house, from the lucid lounge, in your dream. maybe u will meet a resident.

Yea it has to be my favourite movie of all time, i like the first one and reloaded the most, they are the ones with most philosophy, the third isn’t as good as the other ones, but still great.

Mine too :cool_laugh:

Sorry for the offtopic post, oh well.

It’s a bit of a stretch, but me too!

“DILD” (Dream Induced Lucid Dream) is generally used as a term for any lucid dreams which started from a dream in your normal sleep, unlike WILD (Wake Induced Lucid Dream) and VILD.

This annoys me, oddly. I once commented to my sister “Hey, this is a dream!” And she just says “Yeah, I thought you knew.” :roll:
If they know, why do they never tell us? sigh

wut up, in the matrix, when in the matrix/dreaming they said u can die in RL if u die in your dream, makes u think, has anyone in here died in theyre dream?

Yeah. Most the time you just wake up. But sometimes, people have carried the dream on as a ghost, or visited an afer life (Heaven and Hell and stuff).

But if something like that DID happen, we’d never know…

But if you think about it rationally, your brain would never put you in a postion which could harm it.

i’ve died so many times i can’t count it in my dreams, and i always wake up very suddenly (as soon as i die in the dream), and i’m like fully awake in no second… :smile:

And guess what i’m still here :cool_laugh:

sounds cool, especially the mirror part. You could try teleporting yourself to other countries, fly, turn into a tiny animal, make objects appear

good luck :ok: