Final Fantasy

Don’t worry El.
FFX is the best to me for the same reasons.

My favorite’s still gotta be 6. But it’s probably because I accidentally ruined 7 for myself by looking at a picture of the biggest spoiler. (You can probably figure out which one it is.)

And yeah, there’s going to be a re-make of 7. Also, you can be Zack with enough 1/35 soldiers. :grin: I swear! I did it! :peek: (I should say that I’m kidding so I don’t get anyone’s hopes up–I’m kidding.)

I’m an idiot. I didn’t read that you were joking. :bored:

:lmao: Don’t mention the set of 1/35 soldiers :tongue:
After I got a full set I spent ages going around seeing if you could use them anywhere. Eventually I gave up and looked it up on the internet to find they were useless :cry:
:rofl:

lol, I’m sorry. In comedy, sacrafices must be made!

lol, me too… :content: I even got 99 tissues because that was a rumor associated with Zack too. I couldn’t even count the hours I’ve wasted trying to get him. But I was young, and foolishly in love… :tongue: :grin:

I’ll take FF8 over any of them any time. I’ve played it several time. I love all of the characters and all of the settings and wouldn’t change a bit of the story. That experience will never EVER be topped!

for story i got to go with final fantasy 7 no story is better than that everyone ties into shinra,also in final fantasy ten everyone is linked to sin.

finakl fantasy 4 8 9 10 x-2 anfd one with fighter bwahahahahahahahaha tooo awesome.

First FF was #1 (Oddly enough)…Classic old-school RPG.
Storyline? What storyline? KILL THE BAD GUYS ALREADY!
But very fun to play. :slight_smile:

I’ve kind-of-sort-of played a teensy bit of FF7 and oops read part of the story online, it does sound very good…

But that’s too bad because I love FF8 much more.
Love story, Squall, professional life or personal life, all of it. And the sorceresses are kind of impossible to keep track of the first time through the game, but the second or third time you figure out who is the puppet of who and all that jazz.

Time travel? Love story? A robotic crab with a pulse cannon that gets nuked by Quistis’ chain gun?! I’LL TAKE IT!

Yeah, I’m done for now.

[color=indigo]sigh

so many ppl with a love of ff8…oh god. The only thing I would change is Rinoa, I’d change her name back to Lenore, I got used to it and then when they brought it here, it was Rinoa and I was so confused!

Anyhoo, yeah ff8 will always be my fave, veeeeeery closely followed by 7 then 10. I hate 9…HATE it. I shouldn’t have said that, I’m supposed to love ff, but 9 just pisses me off.

Man, I’m seriously obsessed with ff8. I think I know just about everything there is to know about it, even about the people who worked on it!

Right, I’m off to change my avatar[/color]

hahaha! I hate 8 and I love 9. (ok, i dont hate 8 but it bores me.)

7 = CT > T > 9

Anyone else here a major fan of FFT? (not ffta, fft for ps1)

I love it.
Storyline = 10+ Characters = 10+ Graphics = 10(for its time) Music = 10+

I never quite got around to getting FFT but it looked like it played EXACTLY like Shining Force II and as you can see by my avi I loved that…

Maybe I will pick it up some time, looks like a good time.

Yes, dnL, I would recommend FFT to anyone. It’s great all around, and has amazing re-play value.

I was actually going to make my Dream Guide into one of the Byblos monsters from FFT.

I agree. its one of my favorite games of all time.

Anyone here play Front Mission 4 yet? For those people who like FFT, I bet you would like Front Mission 4. It is more story base rather than mission based.

I’ll have to check that out. Thanks for the suggestion. :ok:

Just to let you know. Square Enix is making a Front Mission Online, which I am very very very excited about.

Hehe, having recently been playing FFVII myself (again) I actually had a dream with both Diamond and Ultimate Weapon in it. :eek: (only brief, tho, but still there!).

I might play FFVIII after FFVII, just for the card game, lol, not to mention all the other good stuff, like the story and whatnot (an added bonus, to me, hehe). :tongue:

[color=green]Final Fantasy 6- Currently playing the remake for PS1, it is hard but the characters are cool. Shadow and Edgar are my favourite

Final Fantasy 7- My first FF game and I enjoyed every minute. I became a fan because of this. I was shocked when the whole Aeris thing happened I couldn’t believe it.

Final Fantasy 8 -I think this was the best FF made. The whole Squall, Rinoa thing was brillant, Zell and Irvine provided the comedy for the game. I have cleared it about 7 times. The bit in space was emotional scene

Final Fantasy 9- Hated this game. LOVED VIVI!!!

Final Fantasy 10 - Enjoyed it but nowhere near 7 and 8. Auron was good and so was Yuna but Tidus was bit annoying

Final Fantasy X-2 - I cleared it just to see the ending other then that most of the time I gambled on the Lupers(?)

Favourite Characters(In Order)
Vivi
Squall
Rinoa
Red XVIII
Shadow
Kimarhi
Zell
Selphie
Seifer
Zidane[/color]

k if this needs to be moved just move it wherever it needs to go.
I know there is quite a few ppl on these forums who love Final Fantasy and i need some help, i think ive encountered a glitch or maybe my game is bugged or maybe i just suck at FF games. The problem i have is enemies i defeat no longer drop mana spheres so when i level up i cant up my magic abilities and im stuck on this one boss (Evrae) and the majority of damage that needs to be dealt to it is magic, ive read a walthru and it says Lulu should be dealing about 500 damage every turn with Watara, Blizzara, etc; but shes only doing aroun 450-470 damage. The problem with the mana spheres didnt occur until aroun the time Yuna got kidnapped and i didnt think anything of it at the time it wasnt until i fought Evrae for the first time that i realised my magic attacks were so weak. I already tried asking at message boards made specifically for video gaming but the problem with those boards is you dont get an ounce of help every user is a complete prick. so i just thought id try asking here since i know theres a handful of ppl that play FF games. Has anyone ever encountered a problem like this before?

/me summons moogle, WMC, Gaara and Fear and several other FF addicts she doesn’t know by name :grin: