Drugs in dreams

damn theres alot of you that never did drugs

you should really give it a chance

Drugs are awsome! :content:

/
hear-hear!!

“what are they?” :confused: “They look like” :eek: “omg” :happy: “you got me” :grin: “I LOVE YOU!” :cool_laugh: “ok, here goes” :neutral: :smile: :wink: :content: “wahay!!!” :tongue: :eek: :wiske: :eh: :cool: “that was fun” :help:

…oooooooooooooooookay then…

I dream about smoking and drinking all the time. Some are semi-lucid, but some aren’t. I don’t do either in real life but I must admit, it’s pretty damn neat smoking in a dream and not having to wake up with cancer! Don’t have any problem with DUI’s in dreams either :wink:

I dreamt last night about something dirty and also a bit about drugs. But actually I can’t remember much about it :bored: I guess it was about marihuana.

It’s a shame that the two drugs that are the most harmful to your body are the two that are legal.

i have experiencet alcohol in my dreams (non lucid)
and te effects were wery strong

in walking life i haved smoke mary many times but not in dreams

and its true it not addictive or dangerous
im not sugsestin you people to try it but just for informating

good english :content:

Just recently I’ve been having a few dreams on the topic of drugs. I can’t really relate them to any experience in RL (that’s my story and I’m sticking to it), so I’m just assuming they were based on movies and other whimsical infliuences. I guess it’s hard to avoid hearing of them these days.

The effects are always pretty much the same, too, no matter what I take.

I have quite a few dreams where I buy drugs from people on the street. Which is something I can never do cause I’m too much of a coward to find out where to get the stuff. I have also had dreams where I drink, I don’t really feel intoxicated, but sometimes it has a certain effect on my dream where I will blame really weird dream like situations on me drinking. Heh.

The other night I had a dream in which I drank in it. Then later in the dream I layed on the floor and had a lucid dream. I would have thought it was weird that I was laying on the floor…only I thought I was just intoxicated and had to lay down there. If only I didn’t drink in my dream, I might have realized I was in a dream rather than trying to have a WILD while I was already dreaming. It was really strange though, when I closed my eyes, I saw HI.

Druggies!! haha
yea, i’ve smoked weed many times in dreamworld, and it is just like being high, if not better and more vivid.
also, i’ve eaten mushrooms (they’re always weird neon colors in my dreams, and taste sweet, unlike real shroomers) but i dont really trip like in real life. thats about alll i’ve done. but i’ve had some BEAUTIFUL LD moments that feel like pure ecstacy (just want to say, i’ve never done X. screw that stuff)

I smoked weed out of a “pinecone bong” before in a dream >_> . Don’t ask me how it worked cuz I was just as puzzled thinking back about that weird dream.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I was wondering how many people think you can use drugs in dreams and get an effect when you have never actually done the drugs IRL. I have had 2 dreams that were just pure pot-smoking, but I have never tried pot. What are your opinions?

It’s all based on expectations. So, based on what you know about a certain drug, the more likely it will accurately translate to a dream.

I’ve never touched drugs before. But I’ld like to see what happens in a dream if I try.

I’m wondering, Can you design your own drug? Give it a name, write down all the things it does and then try it out in a lucid dream. Has anyone tried that?

Hi RandomPerson.

Over at sea life, a year or so ago, we ran aproject called “psychedelic dreaming” in which we set out to experiment with drugs in dreams:

dreamofpeace.net/thewaves/08 … /index.php

Nick

This topic was enough to make me dream about drugs last night. But the drug was in the form of a nut. I ate a couple felt quite weird and that’s about it. Though there was a lot about the drug before that but I’ll write it out later.

Funny thing is when i use drugs in dreams for a first few minutes after waking i still feel stoned(usualy weed) then it fades. Kinda like when you wake up from a bad dream scared or sad and then it fades after a few mins.

How can you have not tried drugs before? I ask because i thought the entire Whangarei population had their own crop?

Wow, another Kiwi! Is that what you think of Whangarei? Whangarei really does need a better reputation then. I thought it was up north was where they have their plantations, like Kaitaia and Kaikohe.

And me not trying drugs. Many reasons.

1. I’m a christian.
  2. I’m a computer nerd.
  3. I like my brain.
  4. My brain likes me.
  5. I don’t know of anyone who does drugs (see point 2).
  6. I would have to leave my computer (see point 2 again).
  7. I wouldn’t be very popular (see point 1).
  8. It’ld cost money I don’t have.

All good points :smile:
Yeah its awsome seeing kiwis randomly when im just browsing, there should be more of us here.
Ah well the global nation is cool too

well i am going to try it, sounds cool