Favorite Bands

Yeah, Iron Maiden are amazing, their new album is brilliant.

Does anyone like Avenged Sevenfold?
they’re awesome, I just bought their newest album and its great, if you havent heard of them, go on avengedsevenfold.com
(if you like metal)

AC/DC
Metallica
Aerosmith

Killswitch Engage
Black Sabbath, Dio, Ozzy
Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden,
Godsmack (just saw them in concert, good show)
Shinedown because of their song ‘45’
Just some of the bands that I really like

And the thing people usually find really strange, I like country music.

DEVO, Queen, Pink Floyd, Xploding plastiX. 'nuff said

For all of you that like Metal or anything of the sort, you have to check out KMFDM. I bet most of you would like them. Another band I have been getting into lately has been Kidney Thieves. Girl singer but they are a pretty damn good band. If you like Lacuna Coil, this band is even better. And if you like Evanesence you should listen to this because Evanesence is overrated compaired to some of the other bands with girl singers (i.e. theSTART, Lacuna Coil, Kidney Thieves, Tsunami Bomb) If you want to know for a way to listen to this stuff if you don’t download music, go to www.altavista.com and click the MP3 search button and type the band’s name in. That simple.

Flutlicht is really the only favorite artist I have
all my other favorites are song and are very varied among artists

I guess PUSH aka MIKE aka Solar Factor makes some nice tracks too

other than that, there are a LOT of artists who have one or two songs I listen to

Holy Reality and I have a lot in common musically.

Ordered somewhat by importance, but not strictly:

Tool
A Perfect Circle
Alice in Chains
Opeth
Radiohead
Incubus
Smashing Pumpkins
R.E.M.
Led Zeppelin
The Mars Volta
Nine Inch Nails
Megadeth

You listen to Incubus, Tool, APC, Radiohead, Mars Volta… All my favourites… :content: I saw Incubus in april, they were awesome…

I’ve seen Incubus three times. Once in Dayton where I actually met three of them (Brandon, Mike, Kilmore) right before the release of MV, then again in Pittsburgh two years ago in June and again in September in Charleston, WV.

Angra
Children of bodom
Cannibal corpse
Decapitated
Black sabbath
Pantera
Dimmu borgir
Iced earth
Rammstein
Smashing pumpkins
Aerosmith
Defleopard
Beasty boys(got to represent)
poison
jimmi hendrix
ahhh there is too many

vital remains
dream theater
crash
h.o.t
lmf
shinwha
street poets
zach wilde
dio
rob zombie
white zombie
ozzy
ahh man way too many awesome bands.

I like Evanescense…sorry about the spelling :neutral:

Weird Al Yankovic

DC Talk

Stevie Ray Vaughan

Garth Brooks

Linkin Park

Boston

Chicago

Led Zepplin

Hendrix

B.B. King

Chuck Berry

Journey

Five Iron Frenzy

Blindside

Switchfoot

It Goes on forever

These are some of the bands I listen to: Radiohead - Jeff Buckley - Bjork - Yo La Tengo - Air - Portishead - Muse -Snow Patrol - AC Acoustics - Le Tigre - Asian Dub Foundation - Patti Smith - Aphex Twin

I really like The Mars Volta. They are a really good band. The singer has a really stunning and different voice. There is really no other groups that I have ever heard that sound like them.

I agree. Their music grows, also. The first time I heard them, I thought they were just screaming and making weird noises. But I gave them one more listen in earphones, now I love them… :content:

Yea. I don’t remember if I liked them the first time I heard them, but I didn’t think of them as anything worth my time. Then I later ended up downloading them again when I heard the name again, just to see if I remember their music. And I heard it and ended up liking them a lot.

First time I heard them, I was watching the Televators video. I thought it was awesome and wanted to hear more.

Okay, here’s my list of artists I know I like (not in any order):
the prodigy
the postal service
quarashi
aphex twin
daft punk
weezer
nirvana
pillows
the bloodhound gang
KMFDM
radiohead
the offspring
tears for fears
cirrus
linkin park
the crystal method
rammstein
muse
new radicals
silverchair
finch

Aaaand my list of artists that I’ve heard a lot about and I want to try listening to (again, in no order):
pink floyd
the pixies
talking heads
dj shadow
! ! ! (Yes, that’s really the name of the band…)
future sound of london
orgy
blur
stars

I noticed a lot of other people like the same stuff, like KMFDM and Radiohead and Aphex Twin etc. Cool cool.

I’ve already writte somewhere else about the bands I like.
One pretty new “discovery” that doesn’t really fit with the rest of the music I listen to is the female singer “ani difranco”. Anyone knows her?
Especially the song “back back back” I recommend

maaaan i wanted to be the first person to mention incubus…hehe. anyway here goes my list. The first 3 are in order and then it starts going off into my other favorite bands.

Incubus (my favorite band in the world and has been for 4 years.)
Weezer
Led Zeppelin (learn to spell their name right!! :content: )
Pink Floyd
A perfect circle
Nirvana
Black sabbath
Bjork
Jack Johnson
Ben Harper
Sublime
Primus
Bob Marley
Frank Zappa
Ani Difranco