Contemporary Conspiracy Theories (add your own!)

On August 16, Zacharias Moussaoui was arrested by an FBI agent, because he was a flight school student who showed little interest in learning how to land planes. The FBI agent wrote that he seemed like “the type of person who could fly something into the World Trade Center.” This was about the same time a Minneapolis FBI agent tried to bring to light the fact that a 747 loaded with fuel was equivalent to a large weapon. In 1996, an al-Qaeda “cell” was thwarted when they tried to hijack an American commercial plane and crash it into CIA Headquarters.
“Lies And The Lying Lairs Who Tell Them,” Al Franken.

So I don’t think they can really plead ignorance.

hehe

Umm, is that really a “theory”? I kind of considered it an open fact.

I just wanted to say, Nice avatar. I’m a huge fan of Shining Force 2. :content:

EDIT: Whoops! This was supposed to be a PM. Brain-skip. Apologies.

yeah, there is this FBI Agent named Sibel Edmonds that says she has lots of papers that prove the government lied about 9/11, specifically about the aspect of using planes as weapons…

She’s had a gag order over her head since 9/11 unfolded, pretty much, and said if she can’t get the documents release legally she might have to go to “other means”.

So they must be something worthwhile to hear… but you know how they backtracked and said “maybe some intelligence agencies were aware of the threats of planes being used, but I don’t directly recall being informed of it”

stupid politics/politicians.

I’m not saying I believe all of the conspiracy theories, I just think it’s interesting that there are so many of them these days.

Yeah I know about these… Pretty disturbing stories… Isn’t Bush “New World Order” Sr. a member of the Order of Skull & Bones?

mystic, I would not be surprised. I’ve heard that Pres Bush and John Kerry are both in it. . . I remain neutral on my own opinion regarding these societies. I know so little about them that I have yet to take a stance.

Yeah, the Illuminati is real— it’s called the Trilateral Commission. :tongue:

holy, yeah, I personally believe the US government allowed the 9/11 attacks. It’s a page straight out of Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War.” And not to sound shocked or anything, but I didn’t realize many other people knew about Operation Northwoods. You’d think more than just a handful of people could draw conclusions by comparing similar events, eh?

United Kingdoms, United States Of America, United Nations, United World ruled by New World Order, that almost makes sense doesn’t it?

As the dollar bill sayes: novus ordo seclorum = A new order of the ages, though its no suprise that bill is full of Templar Knight/Freemason symbology as USAs founding fathers were openly masons.

Many links to official media sites with information about Bush and others connectino to this Skull&Bones organization.

“My senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society, so secret I can’t say anything more.” ‘A Charge to Keep’ 1999 campaign autobiography George W. Bush

Also both Kerry and Bush have admitted belonging to it in official media conferences.
prisonplanet.com/archive_sku … bones.html

Kerry is also a Skull & Boner? Jeez… they’re truly everywhere.

Actually the Illuminati is an even more secret and powerful organization. The Trilateral Commission, CFR, Skull & Bones, Priory of Sion and the Bilderberger group are said to be some of the many instruments of this group.
The main financiers of the Illuminati are the Rockefellers and expecially the Rothschilds, a incredibly rich Jewish banking dynasty who has more money than Bill Gates will ever have. However, they’re never mentioned in the Forbes List of Billionaires. Otherwise it wouldn’t be all that secret anymore :smile:

Well, I know what they’re said to be–which is generally: the invisible, omnipotent bogeymen who are responsible for all the evils in the world–I just don’t believe in them. :content:

skepdic.com/illuminati.html

It’s easy to see that the people who hold the most power in the oppressive classes have very similar interests with one another most of the time, but to believe that a handful of families gets together every once in a while to decide how to rule the world is just a bit too… “out there” for me to believe. :tongue:

That’s exactly what they want everyone to believe, so they can work further towards their goal, undisturbed by public upheaval or anything like that :smile:

Vae Victus, that still lefts groups like freemasons and skull&bones out there for sure, and only the people in charge of those (as the passing of information works like pyramid in those organizations too, top all seeing eye knows the agenda, while lower rank people do what theyre told to do without seeing the full picture…)

Its a fact that United States Of America was found by masons. Its not a coincidence that the largest obelisk is nowdays in USA, and its not a coincidence either that US dollar bill has those freemason symbols that are occultistic in nature and deriving from egyptian symbology and magick. All is left for us is to speculate what such and powerful behind the scenes group with such powerful members (many former US presidents, and most likely the few recent ones too) could possibly do. At least they have had huge impact on american architecture, especially when it comes to most important monuments (freemasons used to be church builders, before that Knights Templar fighting in Jerusalem)

Also its intresting why such powerful group isnt mentioned in history writing, or never brought up in media. Bit suspicious at least… But hey, if you find it too hard to think for yourself and question how it might be, just ignore it or label it as product of paranoid conspiracy theorists mind. Out of sight, out of mind.

lol. Well, if I ever hear more evidence than speculation stemming from the architecture of buildings, I’ll be sure to reconsider it. :content:

That aside, what role do you think the Pagans are playing in this one? Surely it’s not a coincidence that many nations on Earth celebrate Pagan holidays every year.

no one knows unless they want to look or someone shoves an article down their throat

the thing is, people are like “that was the 60s (or whenever it was) these are different times, the government isn’t like that anymore, they don’t spy anymore, they don’t assassinate anymore!”

the way it’s set up is you have a “whistleblower” come out and talk about some controversial program, and then the government is like “well dont’ worry, we won’t let that happen anymore!” and the go and screw around with stuff and change the progam’s name a few times, and the public is satisfied, but they still perform their old tricks.

it works becuase most of us weren’t alive or dont’ remember all that scrwed up stuff they do, so when we find out they still do it, and they promise us to change, we buy it.

you’re right though, no sane person should be able to read about operation NorthWoods and think that the government didn’t have their foot in the door with 9/11.

Me too, but the G8 Summit is supposed to do that :wink:

If they were all members of one family that would be one dysfunctional family reunion though. :cool:

i noe monitor, i’m just j/k

faqs.ign.com/articles/394/394427p1.html

Yes I know it is a video game, but read the plot, then read what has already been posted in this topic.

Yeah, just a video game, play like you want, nothing but just burst of chemicals and atoms in the space without any deeper meaning. just a game of life.

Do as you wish. Nothing can stop you. After all its all just you.

And pagans are just another brand of people that have been converted and supressed. And turned into christian celebrities. EASTER FUCKING BUNNY ANYONE?

Or midsummer festival here in nordic countires, they couldnt come up with nothing religious so this festival of fertility and new life is still celebrated here But the original meaning isnt brought up anymore, its just another day to get drunk and not to work. .

Peace.

edit: make a mental note to yourself to not write on the forums while being drunk like ape Though im bit amazed how much sense im making there, almost. And where are all the drunken typos? :eek: