Does Anybody Else See a Spot while focusing between eyes?

In the “how” section here it says to focus in between your eyes. I’ve been doing this since I started, and I just noticed an odd purple kind of spot that I see when I focus. Does anybody else see this?

I see a blue spot. I think it doesnt matter what colour it is. :cool:

Mine’s blue ^-^

I think many people try to visualize a white dot but, the color really does not matter. It will still work even if you do not see a dot at all. Just focusing you attention to that area can be enough for you to retain consciousness as you fall asleep.

Hmm…I’ve tried to do this a couple times while WILDing, and at first it’s okay, but then when I stop, my eyes seem to be kind of drawn back to that position, and it hurts, so I end up losing concentration.

I’m guessing I should not use this, or suck it up. Why do I bother posting when I already have an idea of what the answer is? :neutral:

There are plenty of other things you can concentrate on.
=> HI
=> counting
=> breathing

Just to name a few. Try different things and you will find one that works for you.

I think that happens to me too. My eyes kind of feel like they’re squeezing when I focus… :bored:

I suppose we’ll have to accept that the chakra method is not going to work. :cry:
Oh well, there’s 3,407 more combinations to try! I need to get to it!

I often times see a dot… usually white… and then it kinda zooms in and feels like I’m flying… then I get the sensation that I’m falling into a bottomless pit… a few times I’ve just slammed down on my bed and woke up.

it’s hard for me to clear my mind… I keep having things fly through it… and when I try to block it out, something new comes in… happens everytime