Reocurring/Continuous Dreams

These by far are my favorite dreams (not counting that one reocurring nightmare I would have around nine years old). I can remember two dreams that I’ve had that elaborate upon an older dream, and each one elaborated on a dream that I had a year ago, which I didn’t remember I had until I had THIS dream. I just had one last night and when I woke up I was like, “dang! That reminds me of a dream I had that took place BEFORE this one!” These NDs are far more vivid and sensational than most of my other dreams, even rivalling some of my lucid ones!

Does anybody else get this? I don’t know, but it may help me get over these sometimes nearly-crippling sensations of deja-vu I get from the most random and mundane things (like a Photoshop lecture my teacher was giving. I swear I’ve been there before and I have never used Adobe Photoshop before that class).

all my dreams seem to be connected right now, loosely…

such as symbols (literal symbols, picture things) used, themes used, and continuation of those themes in random ways throughout my dreams.

it’s a bit weird.

oh and just a few days ago I actually RE ENTERED an old dream I had once about a roller coaster…

it was so weird… I was taken to it by a DC… i’m pretty sure that dream actually existed, it felt so familiar.

I had a reocurring dream last night,but any time I have one it adds on to itself.
So each time I have the dream theres more to the story.
I also noticed that the only time I have a reocurring dreams is when I’m at a low-lucid level.

I sometimes have what I called “serialized” dreams
where I would have one dream, wake up, go back to sleep and pick up right where I left off. I’ve had up to 4 or 5 serializations, and it was clear that the dreams were the same, just broken up into episodes.