king rising levitation

does anyone know how to do the king rising levitation? there was a subject about this somewhere but i don’t know where it go i think it was on balcudinni or something like that but i want to know how to do king rising

‘n’ stuff

anyone? please?

balducci is where you lift your body off the ground with one foot’s toes, the toes lifting you up are covered by the other foot infront…

anyway

does anyone know the king rising method? :confused:

is it what david blaine does?

I’ve always wondered how he did that.

use helium???

He uses the balducci meathod. For the ones outside where he appears to levitate feet in the air - this is the computer meathod. Basically he does the outside balducci gets shots of him levitating the people shocked.

then back in the studio he does it on a wire and the two are put together thanks to the miracle of tech.

Going by the images and movies the shadows often show that something is touching the floor, part of the reason they never show under the feet lol. Interesting to see hows it’s done but hey if you really want to know how to do “king raising” buy the video. Or look on P2P.

arg, king rising = 20 dollars :cry:

ive seen blaine use balducci a few times, the only thing that ive heard come close is king rising, or elevator mehtod which costs 100 for the vid :eek: