I went beyond the video game boundry!

Ok, I was playing Halo. If youve never seen it or played it, its just a 3d shootem up game where you can also drive cars around. And, they have this one beach level where you can drive on the shore, and even under water, but only 50 meters out.

So, I was playing Halo, then, as always, I want to go beyond the border, and then, all of a sudden, I did, and, then it was cool, cause I started seeing way different landscapes, and I even ended up on some other shore.

Anyways, I remember seeing a united airlines commercial the night before this dream that had a dude walking and he went beyond the border of a drawing. lol.

Then, my next dream, I was talking with some chick. And, since I had such an unusual expericece, I had the feeling I was dreaming. Then, I my dream character of my suspicsion, then she said, no your not. But, I did not trust her, and I was like, well… what should I do? Then, I thought, the only way to prove that im not dreaming is to check my watch about 3 times. And the third check showed a different hour than the first and second check! Hehe, then I made out with her cause I can!

Dreaming about The Silent Cartographer, eh?

The silent cartagrapher is a good non multiplayer level to play co-op and practice your gunner jumping from the warthogs, also its a good level to practice your driving skills.

I’ve tryed to go past the wall may times, but it never worked…

Yes, lol.

too many wasted hours trying to jump over walls and such.

you can never waste time playing Halo (caps plezz)

yeh I hate that border, I want to be able to see the whole of halo. I’ll have to do that in a dream, if I can. heh.

It’s funny when you completely lose the island, tho.

Or plasma frag rocket yourself while standing on top of the warthog so that your body bearly makes it abouve the serface of the water.

haha i did that once and i fell off the map and got the Blue Screen Of Death. I’ve never successfully gotten it again with any other XBOX game ever.

oh yea and ErikW, your avatar is awesome its totally kickin’ Numba 1 in da Hood G! lol ATHF rules

I hate the evil blue screen!!!

Yeah I know I hate that screen too!!! I’ve never been able to get passed that damn wall either…

BSoD’s are synonimous with Microsoft applications. :smile: