dumb blind and deaf... grrrrr.....

Hello,
I’ll try to describe my last night experiences :cry:

2 days before I’ve started RT’s
00:15
I repeated “I will remember my dreams, I will wake up at 5 am, I will recognize I am dreaming etc”

~00:40 I have fallen asleep…

04:59 I woke up! wow! :cool_laugh:

till 05:20 I noticed my dreams, read a book and of course I repeated many times “I will recognize I am dreaming etc”

~05:45 I have fallen asleep again… and

i was dreaming about party and Ive met my friend. he told me:

"-hey, its your dream, you can do whatever you want, you can even fly!
-great, I say…
I just didnt realize meanig of these words!! :sad:
… and I started watching news in tv and they said that LD can be no longer than 17minutes and other things about but…
of course i didnt realize… :sad:

so… :help:

Well, it happens. Just a few days ago, I was about to do a RC (during a dream), but I stopped to help my friend get away from some dinosaurs (!) and forgot. It’s just means you’re making progress. Just resolve to recognize those dream signs, like the spoken words “dream” and “lucid.” Keep doing whatever you’re doing. :smile:

great idea! Ill try it!

I woulda done the same thing. I mean, whats more important, reality checks or helping your friend escape from dinosaurs? seriously now.

:rofl:

core

Don’t worry, it is a common experience, and it is a good sign. Lucid dreaming is starting to filter into your dreams. Just keep practicing. You first LD is right around the corner.

Happy Dreaming

Something like that happened to me too. I posted it in my dream journal but I will re-explain here. Early in my dream I was drinking which has been making me sick for some reason lately.

Much later in my dream I fell to the floor of my livingroom and decided I was going to try to have a WILD right there. I failed to realize I was in a dream despite the fact that I was laying there trying to have one on the floor of my living room.

The reason I didn’t find it odd I was on the floor is because of the drinking. I thought of it as a normal thing. Mainly cause I like to lay on the ground after drinking (don’t ask).

tonight I had also similar motif:
I was in the library and I found on the shelf like 40 volumes of :

Buddha: Collected Works :grin:

(I saw just once so big collection, Collected Works by Lenin :cool_laugh: )

I didnt also realize that that was a “sign” :sad:

wow thats more than i’ve ever gotten.

I will go lucid, i will go lucid…

yeh I get these all the time, dreams about LDs, I had one today where in my dream I only believed you could get LDs by entering other people’s dreams. It’s hard to explain in words. I know what I mean but I can’t work it out. lol. And a couple of times I saw this buddhist monk guy diving about 100ft into some water, as if he was falling into an LD. I know that doesn’t seem too related to LDs, but it was at the time…

NO! NO! No!, again, twice this night, (wbtb+mild)

1. I met my friend and he told me that he had LD every night
  2. I explained to my other friend, that she was just dreaming, that she could be lucid now…
    and she said then: nO, you are dreamin, you talking about LD, and you must realize it…
    but i didnt… again :sad:

maybe I need strong kick instead of LD-chatter and RT… :confused: