Post your favorite/best/funnest transformation

I merged two similar topics about the best thing to transform into, or your best transformation experience.

I’m hoping to have another LD tonight, and want to experiment with morphing my body into another shape, like a gorilla, dog, or dolphin. Especially a fly though (cause no more complicated flying techniques! :cool_laugh: ).

So, from your experinces, what is the best thing to morph into? Is it easy or hard?

I haven’t even had my first LD yet but one of the first things I’m going to do is turn into a dragon. Depending on what mood I’m in, I could just soar across the skies or show off/scare people with flame breath. :content:

I had only one transformation in my dreams. It was a long hypnagogic sequence, which cannot be called WILD, because it was very unstable (I knew I would have to get up in thirty minutes, and opened my eyes several times to look at the clock). I was flying, as I always do in my WILDs, but as I wasn’t asleep deep enough, I still felt I was lying on the sofa. It resulted in the feeling of flying low above the floor, and I could neither fly up nor stand up, I even was not able to move out of the room. Then I remembered a dream where I was a cartoon dog and transformed myself into a small dog. I didn’t need to stand up now, because the dog standing was as tall as I lying was, and I had paws to control my movements. I ran for three blocks until I got lost and woke up… :sad: But I am not going to repeat this experience unless I really need it. When I begin to think about my body, it usually wakes me.

I wanna morph in to a giant donkey, then I can walk around the cities and people will be screaming “A GIANT DONKEY! HELP!”

…Or they’ll just say “Yeah, stop showing off now and come help hang the clothes out to dry.”

Then you lose lucidity. :lmao:

A kestral, definetly a kestral

It would be nothing, and everything at the same time. The entire universe would be inside of me, I would be the creator spirit. The hero would curse me as he falls, unable to cross the void. And nobody would remember it, did it ever really happen?

impressive apollo i have only done that once and it was by acc but it feels gr8 :smile:

morphing isnt that hard at all, you need to remember that in a lot of your dreams atm you are not actually who you are irl. it is as easy as acting while you are awake. remember as kids how you used to pretend yo be somthing you wernt, how it would feel to be a big dragon or a mighty hero or a princess.

Well inside the dream when you are lucid it is as easy as that. all you have to do is pretend you are somthin, kets say a dragon, how would it feel to have the wings to breath the fire and to fly. the more you think about it try and feel it like it was a real part of your self, and try to see your self as it.

there are many more ways and some may workfor you others may not, its all trail and error.

you can try and ell out to your dream that you want to transform into a bush. that actually does work:P try it. voice comands work for quite a lot of things inside the dream

try and spin around three times and when you stop spinning you will be a new shape

or just “do it”

try and think up ways that you would find fun to do and that you would find easy as well, remember it is you that lets your self do it or not., the more fun you have the eaaiser it is :d

good luck

I am a dolt, I don’t dream lucidly. However I’ve had one dream of being a persecuted Jew in the Idaho Panhandle, that’s what got me here. It ended with something in Hebrew painted in blood over my home. I know that I must have had a day at school in the dream, and I remember walking home with my few friends, feeling pretty damn persecuted. Then I slightly remember something along the lines of “I’m not Jewish!” and then I totally refuted it. Then there was the nightmarish Hebrew, I don’t know Hebrew so I just got a meaning, “God will destroy the Jews”, and the door was cracked, and I didn’t want to see what was inside, so I woke up.

Dalton, daydreaming that he’s nightdreaming.

Off to bed, maybe this time!

lol impressive :smile: pretty intence dream wasnt it.

u r not a dolt for not lucid dreaming lol, just need practice, it isnt quite as hard as it seems just need pratice and the wanting. Def next time take a look in the door, u will find that if u face your fears there u will be rewarded in ways that i can not expresses. u will have 2 c 4 ur self :happy:

What I experienced wasn’t really fear, it was more “I’m just not going to put myself through this.” So I woke up. In another dream I had I was in a theater with my brother and my Dad. And instead of a giant projection system, they just had this small projection T.V.! I remember it was made by Sony. And I remember looking back, thinking “This is such a ripoff! Why aren’t they complaining! The movie sucks, too.” Then I’d kind of get just a little hint, “You’re just being ripped off in a dream, you’ll wake up and still have your 30 dollars.” I woke up after that, it was theater on the Planet of Florida, which had giant, swampy mountains. Before I went into the theater I urinated in public, and I think I may have been in some sort of a gang scuffle. That was the day after the Jewish dream. I woke up from last night with just one little image in my head, and I think I may have dreamed that I’m doing what I’m doing right now; either posting on this forum, or writing in a dream diary! I wonder if I wrote down what happened yesterday! Or maybe just fleeting images. Oh well, I’m not spiritual enough to go there. I’m just curious about the Human brain. That’s why I like the Dream community, you can talk about crazy stuff, and admit that it is all in your head!

Dalton, dreaming that he’s recording dreams, and totally unaware, great.

Hello everyone, i’m happy to enter these forums! Anyway, I was surprised that i couldn’t find this topic with the search feature, so I’m sorry if this has already been done. I would like you to post your favorite thing to transform into in your LD’s, what it was like, how you did it, etc. For example if i changed into a car i would tell you what it was like to have wheels and for 200 mph.

The only tranformation I can remember happened in a non-lucid dream, and it was very real. In that dream i had somewhat the ability to transform, so i transformed into a tombstone-like rock (for what reason i do not know). Slowly my skin started to feel like i had dried cement on it, and when i had fully transformed i felt like i was crammed together, my skin clay, and i was very uncomfortable. Not my idea of a fun transformation… But the reason why I want you to post the way you transformed is because I have always had trouble doing this in my LD’s (maybe because I didnt know what they were, I didnt know I was dreaming, I just had the power to manipulate everything). I would also highly appreciate it if anyone can give me an idea of a plot or setting to start my dream off because I think I would be better at doing WILDs

My best transformation? I’m not sure. I don’t really think of them in terms of good or bad. Most recently it’s been a small black bird, which is interesting, because the way I transformed was just as I was leaping into the air as if to fly… and then I changed into a bird and really did!

As to how I managed it - well, my dreams aren’t lucid either, but I have decent control over them anyway, so I’ll tell you as best as I can describe it:

Usually it just happens automatically when I want it to - only the desire to do something is required. But sometimes it’s harder, and in these cases I have to picture visually the animal I want to transform into and force myself to change. I’m not sure how I force myself, I just do. Telling myself I will do it, I suppose, with no room for doubt.

I transformed into the Death in a LD. I was riding a Harley Davidson, and was followed by my cohorts of Hell in trucks, cars, etc. like in the “Mad Max” movie, and we made the mess in the city. Of course, as I was the Death, nobody could kill me! :tongue:

Don’t have to be sorry! I found it for you, so I merged the two topics into a big one… :content:

A computer…It hurt when programs were installed. It felt like SP…really strange.

pikachu, but I still felt normal, just small. It wasn’t lucid, so maybe that’s why i didn’t feel/can’t remember having a tail and only 6 toes.

This post embarrasses me

I was a cat in an LD once.

DAYUM that was fun. The ever-so-common-in-my-LDs characters “the bad guys” could never catch or see me because I was so nimbly-bimbly, jumping from tree to tree.

… umm lolz? I was a hamster in a ND once. It was… weird. Everything was really big. But running around in the back yard with grass overhead is… kinda… fun…

And more recently a mermaid, in a near-lucid-ND. (near b/c I did a RC but didn’t acknowledge it) I could breath underwater and had fin-like gills and everything.

Additionnaly to my best transformation which I related 3 years ago (you can find it at the very beginning of my recent DJ), I’ve had since this time another transformation which is certainly my funniest cause I transformed into… Napoleon ! :rofl: This lucid dream is related here. The idea is completely stupid, I didn’t plan to do it and it was the first thing that jumped into my mind, I don’t know why. By the way, the transformation was not completely effective, I didn’t feel or think like Napoleon, and the dream context was rather confused and fuzzy. But it was funny. :content:

My favorite transformation so far was in one very vivid ND where I changed into Venom from Spiderman 3. I couldn’t see anything at all through the suit’s “eyes”, but I could feel everything around me in exquisite detail. The suit attempted to compensate for my blindness with subtle pressure prompts that told me how and where I should move to avoid obstacles and reach my goals.

What I loved most was the feeling of absolute freedom that came from being able to open my mouth far wider than humanly possible and roaring into the night. I really can’t describe how it felt other than that it was incredibly liberating and that I felt every single part of it, from my mouth opening to the rows of razor sharp fangs grinning crazily, my mouth continuing to open, the long prehensile tongue lashing back and forth, and finally the primal scream of exhilaration and fury that echoed through the rooftops of New York City.