Harry Potter

Has anyone here ever had a lucid dream in the Harry Potter world? I’m just a great fan, and wonder if anyone here is one as well, and has somehow managed to place themselves in that vivid world. :wink:

Ive tried alot and had some good results. Just read some of the books before you go to bed and imagine you as harry potter. Mine werent that “vivid”, but they were still good fun.

Cool…:smile: How was the dream like?

Alex.

I have not tried the harry potter world but, I have had LD’s in fantasy realms and it is too cool. :smile:

I had an elaborate ND there. It was like the start of another book!

oh I love harry potter! lol! I haven’t had any LD’s in that type of world but I have had a lot of normal dreams like that, I love those dreams they’re so much fun!

By the way, I love the scene where Harry flies on this odd creature in the latest movie. Really LD:ish :grin:

I actually managed to have a Harry Potter ND last night! It was very strange…I can remember alot from it, and very detailed things here and there…I particularly remember Snape saying “I can fly too, you know” :smile: And then later someone crying “There’s a Boggart in the basement!”

Dumbledore was babbling about some item that I had found in a cellar and why it was there…apparently it belonged to “my great-grandfather; my grandfather’s father”…:smile: Me (harry) seemed obsessed with it HAVING to be linked with myself somehow…as if there wasn’t enough attention already…it was as if “he” couldn’t get enough, and was determined that this item had something to do with him…it was strange…

I remember a camera that took small videofootages in thermal view…I think that was what the item was…and now I’m babbling…

It was weird…at one point it turned all Zelda VS Diablo II’ish…freaky…

well, I’m off to bed now…lucidity, here I come!

-a.

Hey! A fellow HP fan, cool! :grin:

That’s so weird that you asked that. I finally had my first HP-related lucid dream 2 nights ago. The school was more updated (looked more like an American school than a castle-turned-school). And Alan Rickman played an older student, not Snape (weird).

Anyway, I wasn’t lucid until I was wandering around the bed chambers (don’t know which of the 4 houses, but it WAS in a tower) and I saw a dead roach on the floor vanish. So then I was like “hmmmmmmm…yep, I’m dreaming” and I willed the roach to reappear. After some considerable effort, it reappeared all mangled and deformed, and I just flicked it across the floor. Then I lost lucidity :cry: else I would’ve tried more stuff!

Sigh, I’m still hopeful for more though. Good Luck with yours!!

im not a huge HP fan but the night after i saw it in the movies i ahd a dream i was playing that game on broomsticks.it was awesome, flew around fow a while.

(what up ophelia, its incubusfunkman, from dreamveiws)

No freakin WAY?!?!?! It’s you?! COOL! :grin:

Did you come up with a name for your band yet? What about that link to your website so I can hear your music?

Cool to see you here! :tongue:

well our band name is now simply Funkadellic Monkeys!, oh yeah , it rox.

I remember in my first low-lucidity I did Lumos as a weird kind of RC. But it was low-lucidity, so it wasn’t altogether an “amazing expirience.”

I remember having a regular dream in a castleish school, and I knew that I was in the Harry Potter world, but for some reason the actual content of the dream had nothing to do with Harry potter. Shortly after this scene, I had a very low lucidity dream. It ended pretty quick though.

Lol. Funkadellic Monkeys. sounds sweet. What kind of music do you play?