The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic X

Hello everyone! I’m another new LDer who’s really fascinated by the whole thing. I have had a few LDs before but it was all kind of random… So, I hope to learn a lot here!

hey, just checking out your site here… it’s ok i guess… not great. :grin:

i’m being slut right now. i’m a mod over at another LDing forum and i had to check out the infamous ld4all site. i gotta say, it’s pretty nice. so yeah i’ll be reading… maybe commenting… maybe sharing… we’ll see how nice you guys are.

a little about myself…

i like watching people… not in the creepy way but in the way where i try to analyze their behavior and stuff of that nature. i’ll be going to college in the fall. i’ll be majoring in psychology next year so that’ll be fun. – i’m an avid dreamer. i have anywhere from 4-6 vivid dreams a night, it all depends on how much sleep i get. i’ll use melatonin if i’m having trouble getting to sleep… and i’ll go lucid about every other night (on average). i’ve been known for having some really f*cked up dreams and some really random dreams as well. i don’t subscribe to the astral plane theory but i’ll entertain the idea sometimes. lately i’ve been interested in astral projection so i can experience this ‘plane’ for myself but as of yet i’ve had no luck. so that’s who i am… or at least what i want to tell you for now. :tongue:

:om:

peace.

Welcome to ld4all adidas :wiske:
mmm your mod powers must be slipping…you didn’t spot the sticky "Introduce yourself here " topic :tongue: [The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic X)
Anyway I hope you enjoy browsing our forum even if you are a spy :tongue:

:grin:and I look forward to reading more posts from you in the future.

Now I will use my mod powers and lock this topic :wink:

Oh yellow yellow. :content: My friend told me about LD. :wink: That was very interesting for me so I found this site and this forum. I hope I won’t disturb you all a lot. :wiske:
I think I had that LD thingy but I can’t remember it well. :eh: It was something with my school in math lesson. Well I have truly shity memory… :bored:

P.S. I’m totally sorry about my writing. :sad: Mostly not all likes my slangy things… And lots of people don’t like mistakes I do. I’m very sorry about that coz I’m from Lithuania (you know where it is? Please say yes… :wink: ) so English isn’t my first language. :smile:

Thank you for reading all this boredom and hope you’re still awake. :content:

Here was me :peek: Nympha.

:cry: i am slipping. didn’t see this.

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7376

so there’s my intro… i’ll be lurking. :wink:

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself! I normally post at dreamviews.com, but then I found this place! It’s real cool, I like it here too.

I’ve had a few LDs in my time, but mainly I’m just trying to learn how to maximize the frequency and whole experience in general.

So hi all, and Sweet Dreams!!!

edited to add:

Ok, yeah, I posted in wrong place. I saw “Lucidity Intro” and thought it was for introductions. Then I saw “The Gathering”.

Please don’t flame me. :cry:

Welcome to ld4all OpheliaBlue. There are lots of topics here that will help with your lucid dream frequency and stabilisation, have fun browsing. :wiske:

Thanks for moving me to the right forum, moogle (I didn’t wanna double post and risk getting flamed!!).

And thanks for the welcome!

What’s up guys, I’m new to lucid dreaming, i started a little while ago. I found out about Lucid Dreaming because my friend said he had an OBE. I had no idea what that was so I asked him about it and he explained it to me. I was interested so I went to a search engine and learned more about OBE’s. Then I found out about Lucid Dreaming. It seemed cool, so I clicked on a URL and it brought me here.

New, thats what i am, and you now know it , now lets see what I have to say about this:

aye, im matt, im a very experianced LDer. ne way just wanted to make my presance known. im sorta a hippy type kid and was just lookin round for a nice peacfull forum, this seems peacefull enough. Peace- matt

Hey it’s great to see so many new people joining :grin:

Welcome lazz99, Nefari, Nympha, adidas and DKV

I hope you all enjoy the hours you will spend here and make lots of new friends.

Enjoy your dreams. :wiske:

BTW Nympha your english is good. :cool:

Also hello to ThirdEyeOpenWide ( ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7395 )

OpheliaBlue ( ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7384 )

and

Nathan_Roy ( ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7387 )

Welcome to ld4all :wiske:

We wouldn’t dream of flaming you OpheliaBlue :grin:
I carry a water hose at all times to put out any flame guns :tongue:

I’ve put a link to your introduction in the sticky introduction topic so members can say hello to you there. :wink:

I’ll now be a nasty mod and lock this topic :tongue:

Well you came to the right forum, we are a very friendly community :wiske:
Are you going to start a LD dream journal in the diary section?

I’ve put a link to your intro in the sticky ‘I’m new here’ topic [The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic X)
so I’ll lock this thread now…or members will think I’m showing favouritism :tongue:

moogle

Welcome to the site .59, lazz99, Nefari, Nympha, adidas, DKV, ThirdEyeOpenWide, OpheliaBlue and Nathan_Roy. Looking forward to reading your dream diarys. :smile:

Thanks, whispa!

I’ll start posting that dream journal as soon as I find the right forum! :help:

Kidding, I know where it is! :tongue:

Thanks whispa
:smile:

Aah another load of new LDers! :wink:
A warm welcome to Nefari, Nympha, adidas, DKV and OpheliaBlue!! :happy:

Happy LDing all!

Hi everybody!!! Im new here and to lucid dreaming. Im just starting my dream journal and im learning alot of great information. But any way Hi!!!
:grin:

Hello! I registered to this forum yesterday, and made my first DJ.
I first read about Lucid Dreaming yesterday, so im all new to this:)
I tried recalling my dreams today, but i just woke up 4 times during the night and couldnt recall anything.
I intend to practice this untill i get it. Thats my way of the dreamworld:)

:wave: Hello Myh6686 and 1337-Dreamer :grin:
Welcome to ld4all, there is a lot of information in the different topics here.
So you will soon both be experts on lucid dreaming :content:
Good luck with your dream journals, recall and lucid dream goals. :ok:

I look forward to reading your future posts here. :wiske: