Incase you never hear from me again.....

I would just like to say goodbye…

No i’m not leaving the forum, i’m not leaving the internet. But it’s highly possible over the next few month i will put my fist through the monitor in a fit of rage.

I am learning some new computer related skills and hopefully will be able to make a program myself from scratch. My chosen task to make will be a diary/dream diary type of program.

If the beta version is good and works on my system how i want it then i may work on a asthetically better looking version and put it out as freeware :smile:

Either way what ever happens i am hoping for a challenge and success.

Hopefully if all goes to plan i will have a beta version by christmas…

2008 :wink:

Lol, good luck! You may well need it. Programming’s a bitch - but it’s always satisfying when you work it out. You’ve got a good idea for a program, should be relatively easy to make.

I only hope that you don’t hurt you fists while beating up your monitor :tongue:

What language will you be using to make the diary?
I love freeware :cool_laugh: gimme gimme
Good luck :smile:

Good luck. I suggest you find somebody else’s database engine to make it to save yourself a lot of time. Maybe LiteSQL? I don’t know. What language will you be using?

Good luck. Been there and I know what you mean. :grrr:

Happy programing

I made a Blackjack game in Visual Basic for a school class. I wish you the best of luck.