Dreamviews

I found Dreamviews the same time I found this one. I guess I just decided to get into this forum cause I got most of my initial lucid dream information from this site. Right off the bat ld4all.com has quick and understandable information. You have to look around and pick through stuff at Dreamviews to get the info you want there, but they have a lot of indeph information you won’t find here. It seems that both have their stregnths, I just stick with one board, its enough to keep me busy.

Looking at a similiar topic i put over on dreamviews about ld4all(and a small bit about sealife of course) we have a positve response, most people stick to one forum for times sake i geuss, 2 or 3 forums can take up a bit of time. But as you say downward~spiral they do both have their strengths, the set up is different for both but neither is better, i think they both work well in different ways but the knowledge supplied on both is different, sure we do share some of the same topics with the same ideas but we both also have different topics on different stuff. Also the fact we share similiar topics is benificial in that we can see a different point of veiw from different people.
they do like us over there so theres no reason we shouldnt like them right on back.
LD4ALL
DREAMVIEWS
SEALIFE
with their powers combined we are the all powerfull LUCID DREAMING FORUMS!!!

:peek:

:grin: i come in peace. i’ll try to post here but dreamviews is my true love. :tongue:

i’m noticing the similarities and differences too. also if you found our main site hard to follow we recently revamped it and rewrote all info to make it more user friendly for n00bies.

peace out, jake

How about a lucid dream forum coalition. Merge into one almighty formum. That would be pretty cool. I’m sure that would piss a lot of people off though.

yeah i don’t think a merger would be good. a little competition is good… i mean what are we? communist? sheesh! :grin:

WELCOME ADIDAS, i recognise you from the short while i have been on dreamviews.

When i first saw the two sites and how alike there were it amazed me that no contact had been made earlier…i wanted to tread lightly because i wasent sure how people felt about the other.

I think that an alience could be made within all 3 forums, such as the one between ld4all and sealife, it can only help people find new information.
but i think people need to be asked first as im sure it might be too much of a shock for some people, the sites are so alike that there is always the issue of competition, although it appears that there is none at the moment if we were aligned we would need to be carefull that a coca cola/pepsi war doesnt begin, both site target the same market, LDers.

what are peoples thoughts? Should the parrallel evolution continue or should we introduce them to each other?

I think any effort to help people understand and learn about their dreams is a great thing. I’ve always thought LD4all is supportive of Not for profit lucid dreaming sites, and sharing these resources amongst each other.
It’s luxury to have variety, and if other quality lucid dreaming forums exist then I think it’s great! :happy:

I keep up with new dreaming and lucidity related websites, but never have time to involve myself with others. LD4all (come.to/lucid) has been my lucid dreaming site of choice for many years. It’s internationally diverse culture attracted me here, and it’s what makes LD4all stand out from the others. I value the diverse perspectives this community provides. I crave to be around people of all types, cultures, religions, beliefs, and nationality. I especially value international perspectives when collaborating about dreams. :cool:

DreamViews is impressive. I would consider it the second best lucid dreaming site/forum. :wink: ahem Ld4all is #1 It also is more designed for broadband using large avatars and extremely long signatures that include large images and animations. If you want to feel rebellious from ld4all and show your new anime signature this looks like the place to do it! :happy:
In order for us to serve the “all” in “LD4all” we must remember our dialup users as well. :lol:

Hi!

I am from dreamviews as well (but not under this name).
I’ve been lurking here for a while, just looking around. Like adidas, dreamviews is my first love, but I will show up every now and again here.

Are we indeed #2 and #3 ( I assume Lucidity.com is #1), or is there another monster lucid dreaming site that we don’t know about?

i think it would be best to think of them as equals, they both (as i said above) have stuff that the other does not.
and sealife is completely unnique and nothing like the other two.

i got it the first time chief. :wink:

nice way to put it sme_bro, I agree … but I still think both of these forums are levels above what they have at lucidity.com :wink:

I think that actually dreamviews.com has better categories in the forums. It takes a very practical seperation of the forums - a “What do you have problems with?” sort of approach. The ld4all.com categories are a bit messy.

i used to be in dreamviews, but they threw me out becose i was to cool for them :cool:

it was cool but i laik it here too

ohhh god not you. stay away from this kid. :bored: puts on pink floyd, dark side of the moon deep breaths jake… deep breaths.

Padfoot, your account was suspended because you lied about your age. I remember Seeker saying something about you being allowed back in when he got your COPPA form.

that was just an excuse :cool:

who are u, btw?

dont treat me like a kid :grrr:

:no: you’re only proving our point padfoot. and yes come to think of it your weren’t banned. you’re 9 years old… you need parent permission to use the forums… you get that permission slip signed and welcome back kiddo. :cool:

Oh man, it’s contagious!

Oh, and it would be cool if dreamviews (yay) and ld4all collaberated on some projects (and maybe some healty LD competition!). I’m sure you guys have some technical types here. And by the way, you ld4all guys are more than welcome to dreamviews! I haven’t seen anyone from here post…