I Just Started Having Trouble Focusing in Between My Eyes.

I don’t know why, but recently when I close my eyes, the “aftertaste” of looking into a light stays marked into my vision. Not literally, but it’s similar to that, and it’s throwing my concentration. Is this just some eye health problem or something else?

that’s normal and associated with the third eye…

if you can hold onto an afterimage for like a minute or so you’ll probably enter a trance… it has to stay perfectly the way it is, or grow, though, it can’t just gradually fade away.

such as seeing a shiny blue circle and holding your attention on it and keeping it in front of you for a while.

Oh, it’s a good(ish) thing? Okay… Crap, this would all be so much easier if I hadn’t stopped practising after my first low-lucidity LD.

Okay, I just tried that, and it’s not workin’ for me. Is there anything I can do to subsitute the focus thing? Because I just can’t do it anymore…

Just a thought:

=> get into a state of deep relaxation.
=> visualize a simple object or:
=> just visualize a dot in the center of your forehead even if you can not see the dot keep your attention to that area as you allow yourself to relax more. Eventually you will start to see some HI.

I don’t experience HI very often, but instead what I do experience is sometimes I will be thinking of something while falling asleep and then suddenly something random, like someone saying something will pop into my head. It’s not something I willed into my head, I will just hear like a random sentence spoken in my head. Other times, if I’m taking an afternoon nap, random scenes will appear in my head, with voice and images. Thing is, I can’t get to the point where I can smoothly enter the dream knowing it is a dream. The randomness will take over and become just another average dream.