Let's make our own LD hypnosis file

I think this recording audio could be very helpful, especially if the dreamer listen to it the whole night when he/she are sleeping.
I have heard that hearing is one of the strongest senses while sleeping.

Actually, I have read in more than 1 place that flying is a good way to tell.

You can still use words, just say them to yourself. That is autosuggestion.

There is another program called Atmosphere Deluxe.
relaxingsoftware.com/
This program is for generating soundscapes (including ocean waves) and the nice thing about this program is that it does not simply keep repeating the same background over and over. It has sampled sounds that it randomizes to create dynamic sounscapes.

BTW, The suggestions are great, but keep in mind that if you want to use Neuro-Programer, the more suggestions you have, the fewer times they will be repeated in the session.

I dont know much about making the sounds or the text but i could host (or mirror) the file since I own a webdesign company…

tag

Sorry about the lack of activity lately, but I’ve been beta testing Transparents latest couple of products and have been really focusing on that. Pretty cool stuff with very interesting results… more later on that.

Has anyone used any of our ideas yet and achieved any results?

hey… im new here, but this sounds like an awesome idea. i dont know how helpful i can be, but i might be able to get my hands on a copy of adobe audition from a friend (i dont remember what it was brought up for, but i saw it written in one of the earlier posts i did read). i never really used it, but i can play around and learn it if you want help. i’d love to get my hands on a copy of the finished product too. tell me if you need any help.

how’s this coming along everybody?

:wave: Is this still happening? there havent been any replies for ages. :confused:
I doubt I could help with anything, even testing, cos I havent been able to have any LDs anyway :sad: but if theres anything you could think of that I could do, I wouldnt mind… :uh:

Things are on-hold on my end because I’m focusing on the beta test of Transparent Corps new product. However, as soon as the test is over I believe the product I’ve been working with is going to catapult the “hypnosis file” project forward.

Hey, this sounds like an interesting idea, I can’t help much because I don’t know a whole lot about all this brainwave stuff. But I’ll help as much as I can. I’m an insomniac and it takes me a couple hours to get to sleep so may I suggest you use some brainwave and/or spoken word stuff to help ppl like me to get to sleep. Also, it would be kool if the voice could lead you into constant conscious awareness in your sleep, like WILDing. Anyways, please resume work soon and notify me when it’s finished! :smile:

surely other people besides Watts can help? This is a great idea, so why has it been on hold for so long? I dont think I could help much as I’ve only ever had four LDs and I dont know anything about any of the software, so I’m not a lot of use by myself. :razz:

I think there should be a short and long version of the file, as some people will take longer to get to sleep. (like me :sad:)

it’s on hold hold becuz of some testing watts, and many others, are doing on another product right now. but as he said in his last post, this should help catapult the project forward, which i now understand, seeing as how im beta testing as well. but im shure evry1 will resume work as soon as possible! shure hope so at least :smile:

Of course this topic is old, but i’m contributing my help here.

I can offer my voice and advice, but right now i’m off. (Because i’m forced away from my comp >_<)

Excellent idea, just like what some psychiatric ward patients do. :wink:

I guess we could ‘lime wire’ some recording studio software off somewhere (but it is better to buy). If anyone has a microphone and basic recorder software they could have a 10-30sec audition for the part and the forums could vote on the best (deadline set on vote as well). Then we could move on to script and software…so the software wouldn’t be until we had a ‘voice actor’.

I’m ready to make a file now :content:

Count me in as another who’s curious about this project. I’ve got an ipod full of hemisync/holosync/subliminal/paraliminal/etc brainwave entrainment recordings, and they all have some reason not to use them. The annoying effects on the voice on one, the distracting speech impediment on another, the total ineffectiveness of yet another… I look very forward to hearing the product of this experiment!

Are you people blind?

[url]S.H.A.R.M.(Great software program!!)]

:look:

I’m still interested in this, I dont mind helping if theres anything I could do? I might try and think of some more suggestions to use. I think there should be more reality check ones, like “I will RC when something strange happens”

But the hypnosis file would be free… and hopefully better for lucid dreaming! I’ll try the trial of that sometime though.