Astral Planes

Last night i had a most interesting experiance, i accedently started to AP and when i did so i quickly became aware of it. i thought, cool i didnt even try this time. i was wondering about and flying free when suddenly my vibrations began to get stronger and stronger, this light was blinding me, and i couldnt see anything. so i tried to re-enter my body…no luck, so i tried to fly someplace else…still no luck. then i heard this angelic music, it was beautiful, but it hypnotised me to sleep, i dont remember what happen behond that but that shur was cool. ne of you have a similiar experiance?

I wish!
So, you have AP and LD.s?
Do you think there is a difference?

I’ve had some impressive WILD experiences, but I’ve never been convinced I was leaving my body.

“I’ve had some impressive WILD experiences, but I’ve never been convinced I was leaving my body.”

Thats due to the theory that our mind/subcounciousness is located in the brain.I hope that newest theories about those two things being separated will be soon proven and we`ll have it solved once for good:)
Isnt it annoying to keep asking yourself same question over and over again “am i hallucinating or do i really exist without the body?”.For me it is…a lot:)