who do you think was or is a great genius of the world

Yes, he was a U.S. General in WWII. A deffinite genius who lived through some amazingly dangeours things, then died in a traffic accident.

sorry if this is a little late but hitler was no genius. he was just a good speaker and he took advantage of germany’s situation. smart? maybe. genius? no.

al pacino = god > maynard james keenen > jim morrison > hitler

hehe i think a modern day genius could be maynard… but that’s just personal opinion.

who is maynard?i havent ever heard of him.

twitch

:huh: he’s a musician. he sings in some little bands. you might know them? tool? apc?

:bored:

i dun like tool or apc.so i wouldnt know him :tongue:

I wouldn’t call Maynard a genius, he’s just well educated, probably.

If we’re going to make one Tool member a genius hands down it has to be Danny, he’s a drumming God like almost no other, plus the extensive knowledge on occultism and whatnot…

I’m not sure who out of them would know the “most” on the subject though… but I’d put Danny above Maynard, he blows my mind.

I just recently, having owned Lateralus for a few years, noticed how insanely … insane… the drumming is during the song, the way it meshes and overpowers during someparts, then the way the guitar struggles in and the drumming dies out, and it’s just… some huge beautiful dance…

it blew me away.

MC Escher, the artist.

I would also have to agree that Danny would dominate an IQ test.

Never heard of tool

is noob

Dude, Tool is a crappy Goth band. Don’t worry if you never heard of em. I guess that just means you have pretty good taste. (BURN!)

Actually, they’re not soooo crappy. I just don’t like em. Don’t worry about it.

Goth? No… Is it?

tool is not gothic… :huh:

i love TooL and no its not gothic

Dude, topic of the thread isnt ‘Are black jeans gothic’ . . …

And MJK sure can sing, lyrics are great, but genious…?

satan, satan, satan…

hah hah! You call anything goth and you’ll get your ass ragged on by a bunch of people. ^,^ It’s fun!

lol just wait til someone calls them nu-metal…

yeah i was about to get pretty mad here

Tool isn’t really even “metal” in a way.
I mean you can’t call disposition/reflection/triad metal.

aside from Triad…

well older Tool is clearly metalish though.

everyone download the patient, lateralus, and reflection… and… jimmy.

for a sort of “broad” look at Tool…

I consider them a primarily unclassifiable avant garde heavy alternative band…

I heard they made a track for Doom 3? Is this true? They don’t usually do stuff like that but I think I may have even read it on one of the main sites.

tool is gay

yeah they supposedly made a song for Doom 3 but we haven’t heard anything of it in half a year or so… so i’m not sure if they went through it.