Sex with strangers?

That’s right! What’s the funnest thing to do IRL but you can’t just do it because you’re gonna get into trouble, STDs, and child support?

Oh but if you really don’t want to… set the intention to do something else besides men. Think of what you want to do. If you’re lucky that intention will carry over into your lucid dream and you’ll remember that you DONT want to have sex and DO want to (insert lucid action here, you should insert one!!), and instead stabilize the dream and Not that this works for me, but it’s the best way. It worked when I was trying to get the proper stabilizing techniques into my lucid dreams, but that was back then before the great big dry spell.

I get that all the time, i want sex with hot girls or someone in particular but I can’t find any or just a bunch of ugly girls, which I don’t think I’ve yet had sex with.

i don’t think i’ve ever had sex with anybody in a dream, just random ojects…

Val Kilmer…objects…wowow…hehe i wonder what impression we give to our newest members:)
Add to it my lucid where i had orgy with two hermaphrodites:)

you should try having sex with yourself, it’s really interesting.

Haha, indeed it is. No expirience (Spelling error, Im tired.) like it

how exactly does that happen? :neutral:
Not that i’m going to try it…

lol. I always seem to try the more nasty stuff and tell you infection. I personally wrapped around to the end location, but it was nasty and I stopped. If you were gay you’d probably really enjoy it

Hehe yeah probably!!!

How come you never told me about this…experience… Freecube?!

well for me I remember I was in SP and there was a presence there, I found out it was like a copy of me, but it was all distorted and weird, I did some stuff with it and it was weird, I could sort of feel what I was doing to it, relayed back to me, but… it was also kind of gross and weird, so I stopped.

I once did this deal where I turned myself into a female and had sex. And I’d just like to mention that in the pure sensual nature of the act, women definitely got a better gig. :ok: :wiske:

Afterwords I lost lucidity and started worrying I was pregnant. :bored:

Since then I have had a new respect for any female I get involve with. No joke. :shy:

i try so hard to turn into a woman but it doesn’t work.

i tried giving myself woman pills (even felt it stiffly slide down my throat in a painful way since i didn’t use water to take it, it was so real) but… nope.

I can make my body do weird crazy things, and when I try to give myself boobs sometimes a third one appears in the middle… lol… I tried taking over a female DC and she disappeared like I had invaded her, but I was still me.

It’s hard… I try self hypnosis too…

Ew ew ew ew ew i don’t like that idea stuck in my head

ooh I got this idea from the neuro-programmer documentation:
self-hypnotize yourself, then visualize some hot guy. Then freeze that picture in your head and then put a nice big red O with a cross through it… you know like they have on those no smoking signs?? (my favorite is when they double negative it, a O with a cross through the words “NO SMOKING” I just think that’s wierd. You can also use affirmations like “I will ________” during hypnosis. One general rule of thumb is to affirm the solution not the problem and turn the affirmation into present tense. For example say “I am flying in my lucid dreams tonight” instead of “I will not have sex in my lucid dreams tonight”. I’m not good at suggestions. Also you can visualize what you want to be doing during your dream from the moment you get lucid (in third person). This is all from the neuro-programmer documentation and is made to be used with it, but I believe that neuro programmer just induces part of hypnosis for you anyway.

OH yeah well last night when i was Lucid, i decided that i wanted to have sex and found the nearest woman i could find, ripped her clothes off, and to my sudden horrer realized that it was that one woman with the squeeky voice from Will and Grace…

I got out of there fast!

LOL!!! thats quality right there! haha

Can i have a shared dream with you? Please???

Yeah man, thanks to reading this post yesterday, I had a dream about making out with her last night :cry: . And for some reason I decided an Arizona Cardinals jersey and kilt was the proper attire for the occasion.

:help:

mmm i never saw a reply from you to all the reactions to your question laydeegt.
lol so was it a joke or where you really serious about your question?

i wonder :happy:

jeff

Wow I’m sorry that must have been bad!

hmm…i have the same problem

in like 95% of all my LD’s the only thing i could think about was where to get quick sex, without stabilizing the dream or doing anything else :cry:

its like im a robot even though i am still lucid