So, sixth months of trying gave result.

It was about half a year ago when I found this webpage I started trying to LD after I saw it on a episode of Ed. The first day I had a very very short that woke me up directly. Since this is a very long time I completly stopped with the RCs and made so I got a great dream recall.
A couple of weeks ago I started using the simple mantra “I will know that I’m dreaming” and tonight, it gave result.
I also stopped writing my DD but this early morning, just because of the 2 LDs I had.

That’s awesome, keep it up and more will come. What did you do in the 2 dreams?

Great. It is a perfect example how powerful a simple intention can be.

Congratulations again, and Happy Dreaming :smile:

Relic: You can read about it in the DD section of the forums.
Well, I’m on a roll now. This morning I woke up and checked if I had recalled any dreams but to my dissapointment, no. It was pretty late on the morning but I still felt tired so I turned around and went back to sleep.
Unlike yesterdays dream when I had full control over everything but thought that I was dead, this time I knew I was dreaming from the start. I won’t put the dream up on my DD here on LD4All but have written it down in a personal one.

The dream was about 30 minutes long and not until, maybe 15 minutes I decided to do a RC since my friend tryed to convince me that I wasn’t dreaming, boom, there I was. Walking with half of my class to a bath-lake in the area and I felt air running to my blocked nose.

From there, a problem came. I couldn’t dare to do anything in my dream… I remember flying but was afraid since I thought I should smash to the ground and wake up instantly, ruining a amazing oppurtunity. So, I’ve tryed something else, running. I ran about 6 times the fastest guy alive could do, I ran around my friends. I ran back and forth to the lake and so on. :smile:

When we were at the lake, another problem popped up. I tryed to make myself invisible and nothing changed. I tryed to make a “invisibility gun” as a shortcut and said that out loud that I wanted that gun lying by my feet. Nothing was there except this wierd somewhat wet hole in the center of my hand.

Next dream I will definitly try flying but what should I do to get “powers” or so on? :smile:

Another question, what does water represent in a dream?

Water represents emotions in dreams. You can tell alot of things from the color and flow of it.

So, nobody that could tell me what I could do to fix this?
I mean, is it possible to fly without waking up? :smile: If I fail and smash in the ground.

moppe: You are great… congratulations with your LDs… I have had none, and have only been trying since friday… :smile: if i can do it within a year at will im happy :smile:

Yes, it is :content:

While in ND you can get eventually scared of heights when flying in LD you dont need to have any fears at all, because you are knowing that you are dreaming and nothing bad can happen to you. So just reach the heights and focus on flying, not worrying about falling down.

It all comes down to expectations.

First, You have to let go of all your waking life expectations. You have to “know” that those rules do not apply in your dreams. You have to realize that nothing “bad” can happen to you.

Second, You really have to expect that things will happen the way you want them to. To use your example, if you want to create a invisibility gun you must really believe ( with no doubt ) that it will appear in your hand. Also, you can try things to trick your mind. Fore example: “ I am going over to the dresser to get my invisibility gun.” or “my rocket boots are in the hall closet”. I think you get the idea. In time your dream control will get better as you experience more lucid dreams.

Or you can, as pedro suggested in an earlier thread, just try and creat a jet pack or something, start flying with it, and then while you are flying realize that the jet pack isn’t real and you are flying because you believed that the jet pack would fly, the you should be able to take the jet pack off abd fly with out it…

I haven’t tryed this yet, because i havn’t tryed flying yet, but it couldn’t hurt to try!

And if you canot create a jet pack… you can think that… behind that door it is a jet pack :razz:
hehe :happy:

hehe yeah!