The Big Spirit Guide Topic - Part II

Actually I do believe that spirit guides are your subconscious. I believe that my spirit guide is part of me. But you’re right that most people seem to think differently.

Anyways, I trotted back to this post because I just realized something really interesting. My spirit guide’s name (Tora) means “tiger” in Japanese. It’s interesting because cats were heavily involved in the dream that I met her in.

I found this out after glancing at ShiroTora’s username. I sort of did a doubletake when I saw it. It sounded Japanese, so I looked “Tora” up in an online English-Japanese dictionary.

Hm, what a coincidence eh?

when you meet a SG in a dream you will know, he/she will be different than a DC. maybe in the dream you won’t realize it but after waking up and trying to remember the dream you will have a certain feeling left, one that you don’t have when trying to recall a ‘normal’ DC.

I agree, SG’s can appear in whatever form or shape will have a meaning for you. Sometimes they will announce themselves, other times they will just be present and later in time you will realize you met your SG.

when asking for my SG in a dream and she appeared, i was pleasantly surprised and really grateful. It was a very powerful experience. The first meetings with my SG’s (both in dreams and meditations) made a big impression on me.

Now i’m very happy to see one of them in a dream, like meeting an old friend. I have also a connection IRL with my SG’s but that is more in thought and images. In a dream i interact with them like real people, and hugging them etc, that is so wonderful :content:

A few nights ago I had an LD from FA and I flew out my bedroom window like usual. I kept flying until I saw this farm house on the horizon, then I flew into the upstairs window.

There was a little girl playing with toys. I asked her who my spirit guide was, and she said she was. I was like, no way. I asked her again and he didn’t answer with words, but like telepathically. She said that all of the DCs were my spirit guides. Then I heard some one comming up the stairs and woke up in a different dream, but forgot I was dreaming.

If DCs come from your subconcious and your subconcious could be a major part of “your spirit,” then couldn’t all DCs be spirit guides?

I understand that this DC was kind of dumb, and I have run into another DC that I would probably consider to more likely be a spirit guide, but if they are both from the same place, then maybe the actions of all your DCs are your spirit guide, and only rarely does your spirit guide manifest itself into a single being.

Please excuse my ignorance, but I’ve been reading this topic and was just wondering what a Spirit Guide is? Also, what is a dikini?

One time when I was trying to WILD at night and half asleep I came to and remembered briefly hearing a voice, a dark voice, but not evil, saying, “you can’t do that right now, you’ll understand why when you die” or something…

I’ve never had success with trying to initiate contact with my spirit guide, but that had to come from somewhere… and I dont’ like it…

unconscious terminology means death probably isn’t literal… so maybe it means it’ll happen soon, but something has to change a lot first… but…

I dont’ know… it was odd, it was a fragmented memory like “hey, what did I just hear?” becaues i was unconscious at the time, I managed to hold on to it somehow, and it was very to the point… maybe it means I unconsciously don’t believe I can WILD, maybe it was genetic memory, or a guide talking? I don’t know.

I don’t particularly like that answer, it could have been generated since I wonder if I can WILD at will, if LDing would subsequently get boring, and how that could correlate to the after life.

Hmmm…

Hmmm… Seems that not lot of people have met a Dream (or Spirit) Guide… if it only does exist one…

A Dikini or Daikini is a sort of goddess or angel in the Hinduism and Buddhism. She’s a female entity and can be good or angry.
A Spirit Guide is a guide who guides your spirit :happy:

I lately ask for my SG in a LD and I saw him. He looks like a character of a book I have red. So I suppose it’s more imagination than anything else.
Another time, I ask for my anima (always in LD) and what I saw, that was puzzling, seems to be a reminiscence of my early childhood.

Physics & most spiritual worldviews have it that all is connected & all is one. In light of this why do we need to make a decision as to self & other, if the mesage resonates positively why not give it a chance.
Also there is ample evidence that the subconscious is universal not individual so why the need to divide?
Mike

I had a very stupid experience about SG last night. For a few days, I’m searching my SG in my LD’s.
Last night, in a LD, I was facing a mirror. I found it was a good way to find my SG and I asked the mirror (quite like in White Snow : “Mirror, beautiful mirror, could you show me my SG ?” :wink:) to find my SG.
Wasn’t it a good idea ? :grin:

But there is the problem. I immediatly saw in the mirror a man, hanging from the ceiling, hiding like a ninja. I saw myself walking underneath, without seeing him. Then the man strangled me with a rope ! :bored:
“What’s that crap ?”, I thought. :grrr: I deleted the image and asked another time : same result ! I asked four times, and four times I saw the same scenery ! :confused:

Don’t ask me for an analysis… I really don’t understand what it means ! If you have any idea, don’t hesitate to tell me ! :smile:

Now, I wonder if you can meet your spirit guide everywhere in a dream. Wouldn’t it be better to search in high places, like temples in the mountains, etc. ? What do you think about ?

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Wow! That is hilarius!

?Maybe your SP is big on helping you with critical challenges.?

Don’t feel bad though, here’s my experience from last night, yet not as ridiculous as yours:

I go around asking tons of people, one by one, “Are you my SG ?, Are you my SG?..”
finaly I get a “yes” response.
He is an eleven year old Japanese boy who was in my middle school who I never hung out with.
:eh:

I’m shocked,
“Hey! You look just like T____ J____ from 6th grade???”
Then SG says, “Yes, that is how I appear.”
(this is me → :bored: )

But then this is me → :content:
And I ask him a great deal of questions :happy: and to make an incredibly long clear LD short; I got alot of understanding and am happy to be reunited with my SG, who decides to take on any random form he wishes just to shock me for fun and laughs. :tongue:

#Six

Grrr! It’s seems that these sorts of stupid things just happen to me! :grrr: My spirit guide must be some madman in an insane asylum, like in Bulgakov’s book “The master and Marguerite” :crying:

Can a talking mule with ducks feet and a camle hump be a Spirit Guide??

Where’s darwin when you need him?

:rofl: :rofl:

One old man who told me about lucid dreaming (if i remember correctly he was able to have LD at will in every night), told that his Spirit Guide is prophet Elijah(?) who lives in high mountains. He also described the exact place and told me to visit him and say that he sent me :happy:

Some days after that i had my first long LD and after that i started to search about lucid dreaming from internet. But i have not had chance to visit his spirit guide in mountains yet.

I don’t think I have met my spirit guide yet but i am waiting! I talk to my spirit guide sometimes when i am alone and let them know that they can talk with me and introduce themselves ANYTIME they want. I also thank them for being my spirit guide and looking after me! they deserve all the thanks in the world. THANK YOU SPIRIT GUIDE! :content:

ok, i dont know if any of you read Castenada’s “The Art of Dreaming” but, and ive experienced it myself, certain “guides” are no more than inorganic being trying to steal your energy. I’ve battled one of these myself, in my dreamscape, and it scared the bujeebus out of me. anyone else had any encounters with some not so friendly beings?

in my second or third lucid dream, i went to my bedroom and a pretty lady was there. she told me that i was dreaming and that i could change her into anything i wanted.
so i changed her to different people and i even turned her into a cellphone once lol :happy:.
is she my spirit guide?

Have you set up “dreaming”, by staring briefly to objects in your dreams ? If you don’t, you are in a LD, and what you meet was just a DC. LDers reading Castaneda always are afraid by DC’s they confuse with allies. Once you realize you’re in a LD and what you see are illusions, you’re no more annoyed with those false “inorganic beings”.

Why not ? Dm7 says that dream guides show you the way to lucidity.

I think there are some DC’s I’ve encountered in my lucid dreams who may have had some kind of independent sentience of their own and some that may have had no existence beyond my perception of them.

They were all real though. I think this is why I can’t ld anymore… my concept of what is ‘real’ has expanded and so I can’t seriously reply “no” to the waking question “is this a dream?”

I think my spirit guids is a girl called Amy. She first apeared to me in a poem I wrote when I was really depressed. Ive seen her in a few dreams. She came to me in the longest , and most beautyfull dream I ever had, I woke up about twice during the night, and fell back into the dream, it lasted through the morning it was a determined dream. I was at a party, and I saw her. I asked if she wanted to take a walk, but she told me that we needed to stay, and be social with the party guest, I remmber i went down a water slide, and I got lost, and began to drowned, but Amy came to my rescue, and pulled me out. Then there was news that a atomic bomb was going to be droped on highway 85, and everyone started to panic. A man came up to me, and shook me, and said…"boy you better start taking this seriously. Then the bomb went off, and I woke up. I love the feeling I had after the dream was over.